Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You guys remember that dude that posted the Nike link when they mistakenly dropped early?
He kindly posted the screenshot of him ordering like 20 packs before telling us tho :lol:

I do vaguely remember that. That thread, as many back then did, got out of hand real fast. Lots of salt.

Funny thing is, years later I found a blog that posted and referenced me as a person that got my pack early. I had it on eBay and never knew that blog had it up.

Edit: it was sneaker news :lol:

http://sneakernews.com/2008/12/11/air-jordan-xi-xii-cdp-hits-ebay/

Last edited:
roll.gif

Back when that pack dropped here it was still walk a little faster then usual mode and you would be good...  

as years past the walking got faster, and eventually turned into a full out battle royal race
laugh.gif

then raffles happened 
tired.gif

Last edited:
This isn't mission impossible, my messages didn't self destruct [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but in other news. No raffles but got that one guaranteed ticket I needed. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Good stuff man. 8-10 isn't bad tho unless you have something to do.
Word. Hell, I usually try to double-up (online and in store). If I am lucky to win a store raffle, I'm usually up early anyhow to try to cook online before heading to the store to pick up the other pair (Don't always work tho lol).

I can only imagine the line of people waiting for 10:00 to hit to try for unclaimed pairs, if any.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom