Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Good stuff man. 8-10 isn't bad tho unless you have something to do.

Word. Hell, I usually try to double-up (online and in store). If I am lucky to win a store raffle, I'm usually up early anyhow to try to cook online before heading to the store to pick up the other pair (Don't always work tho lol).

I feel you dude. If I win either my wife's pair or my pair then I'll have some work to do to make it all happen.

Probably grab the local pair at 8 and get home by 9 since there will probably be some sort of line.

Need to feed kids too but they can to mc Donald's that morning :smile:

This isn't mission impossible, my messages didn't self destruct [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but in other news. No raffles but got that one guaranteed ticket I needed. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Clever right? Big ups.

Man, you could've reposted it "without all the extra stuff".  It's the principle of it bruh, just forget it man. At least I know who's been singling me out all this time though.
 ​
Anyways, lookin' too ****** cleansed right here y'all...
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
The shape, and everything is on point!!!
 ​
I hope when I finally do get to cop, my pair is this clean!!!
 ​
Dude is foolin' on that price though...
 ​
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel you dude. If I win either my wife's pair or my pair then I'll have some work to do to make it all happen.

Probably grab the local pair at 8 and get home by 9 since there will probably be some sort of line.

Need to feed kids too but they can to mc Donald's that morning
smile.gif
Hilarious. Yeah grab the kids some Micky D's breakfast in between pick ups. Would be nice if I won two raffles in the same mall (Fox Hills Culver City), since they got 4 shoe stores in there. One-stop-shop. 
roll.gif

Really tho? You mad because I deleted the post? Just repost whatever it was without all of that extra stuff.

Man, you could've reposted it "without all the extra stuff".  It's the principle of it bruh, just forget it man. At least I know who's been singling me out all this time though.

Anyways, lookin' too ****** cleansed right here y'all...

:nthat:

:pimp:

The shape, and everything is on point!!!

I hope when I finally do get to cop, my pair is this clean!!!

Dude is foolin' on that price though...

:lol:

Yo seriously, if you have problems with the staff then you don't have to be part of the site. PERIOD.

I don't have to make any special accommodations for you so go somewhere with that noise.

And no one is singling you out. I don't have a clue to who you are.

Yo seriously, if you have problems with the staff then you don't have to be part of the site. PERIOD.

I don't have to make any special accommodations for you so go somewhere with that noise.

If you deleted my post over something that petty, then you do point blank. I'm cool though, it's over, forget about it.

Didn't Have A Chance To Make Any Raffle Rounds On This Release Due To Workload :smh:

Hoping The Online Gods Are With Me This Go Around Or I'll Be Benched For My First Xmas XI Ever....

Fingers Crossed These Joints Got Made In Those Columbia Numbers! :lol:

Last edited:

If you deleted my post over something that petty, then you do point blank. I'm cool though, it's over, forget about it.

Chill... the contents of that post were disrespectful to the staff. If you don't like it THEN LEAVE THE SITE.

I'm NOT going to have a back and forward with you. Say something else and your done. Tired of some of you mouthy for no reason members.

Originally Posted by JJSmoothie  ​
$750 
mean.gif
 ​
I know right, for a GR that you will be able to get for no higher than $300 for the next month, or so... Dude is super foolin', I hope he moves nothing.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
Originally Posted by citricacidcycle  ​
Factory lacing looks different compared to last year's LB11.  ​
 ​
Yeah, it does a little. It still wouldn't stop me from copping. That pic I just posted, has me completely sold.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom