Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You bothered wit the overseas sites fam?
Just gonna try and copp in the morning 
nerd.gif

which UK site did you cop from?
i used footlocker.eu and shipped to my hotel in london.

end imploded on me, i cant even get the site to load now.  glad people were able to cop from there though. i was able to get the GoF pack last year thru them.

once i got thru on footlocker, i stopped looking at other sites

A thought of mine in regards to comments made about these sitting on the shelves: yep it's just like the good old days now and I'm OK with that.... IDK why everybody complaining, this is what we all wanted, ship out multiple pairs to weed out the hypebeast and resellers who charge an arm and leg for a pair when you miss out. Good riddance to the new game of limited releases. It feels like the 90s all over again.... Thank you Jeffrey Jordan, big chuckles.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe JB heard our whines and cries prior to these last few releases about not being able to cop like we used to "back in the day" where we walk into a shop and easy cop a pair off the shelves. Maybe that's what they've been doing on these last few releases so we can experience those days again? Maybe this is how JB is taking a stand for us against the resellers? I personally find it awesome that in the case I want a pair of Maroon 6s, I can easily cop right now off SNKRs app or goto my local mall and pick up a pair.

OR am I the only one who thinks this way? :lol:  

Anyways, good luck to those who genuinely want a pair tomorrow morning!

I got a pair from size? UK. I dealt with size before and it was a hassle. Is that why some sizes site on their site usually?

NDC EU , limit 4 per customer  and still  FSR.

2 hours and 30 minutes after release and not even one size is sold out,everything still available.

The best part is Nike twitter twitted : Some sizes of the Air Jordan XI 72-10 are still available. Get yours before they’re history
roll.gif

Maroons were almost sold out in 1-2 of hours.They  look like the Aqua release lol. I feel like they are begging us to buy more than x1 .

They must have made  godzillions pairs. Do not be hesitant and pay insane resale prices.Maybe ask a oop from a friend-family in EU.

I wouldnt have paid more than 30$  over retail at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom