Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Doesnt JB make what all other sneaker companies make in a year just with the the XI holiday release? I thought I read that here somewhere.

Yes. In fact, many GR Jordans eclipse the annual sneaker sales of the other brands, including Adidas, in a single Saturday.

Bout to slide to the mall for my pair
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Went 0 for 9 on raffles but I'm feeling very optimistic about the online release.  Worst case scenario - save $220+ and move on to the next one

Went 0 for 9 on raffles but I'm feeling very optimistic about the online release.  Worst case scenario - save $220+ and move on to the next one
Most of these people are hypebeasts and don't have that mentality. They NEED the shoe and they'll let resellers cook them.

I believe i have my 1 pair secured

For my stock pair I'll try online... Don't really care how that goes

Cooking up some bacon and eggs now

I believe i have my 1 pair secured

For my stock pair I'll try online... Don't really care how that goes

Cooking up some bacon and eggs now

Haha smash it. Get out a bagel or bread and mustard n ketcup and cream cheese n u set.

Had to settle for my perfect sz online and a egg n bacon cheese mcmuffin. Felt slack

Last edited:
ready for another easycop. Ill just come back at 12 and it should be a one-click add to cart. 

Just a heads up, my connect told me that they thought the 70 pairs they received was it, on Wendsday they received another 70 pairs. They only raffled the first 70, so now the other 70 are FCFS at 10 AM.
Be on the lookout fam, check your FNL's.

Just a heads up, my connect told me that they thought the 70 pairs they received was it, on Wendsday they received another 70 pairs. They only raffled the first 70, so now the other 70 are FCFS at 10 AM.
Be on the lookout fam, check your FNL's.
Super GR

Back
Top Bottom