Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Look good 
smokin.gif

A thought of mine in regards to comments made about these sitting on the shelves:

Has anyone ever thought that maybe JB heard our whines and cries prior to these last few releases about not being able to cop like we used to "back in the day" where we walk into a shop and easy cop a pair off the shelves. Maybe that's what they've been doing on these last few releases so we can experience those days again? Maybe this is how JB is taking a stand for us against the resellers? I personally find it awesome that in the case I want a pair of Maroon 6s, I can easily cop right now off SNKRs app or goto my local mall and pick up a pair.

OR am I the only one who thinks this way? :lol:  

Anyways, good luck to those who genuinely want a pair tomorrow morning!

All people did was cry about how NIKE should just make enough pairs for everybody to get. Now they do and all people say is "hahaha they sitting! Nobody wants those! Jordan is falling off!!!!" Smh

Yes. In fact, many GR Jordans eclipse the annual sneaker sales of the other brands, including Adidas, in a single Saturday.

But but but I thought they moved the date because they were scared of yeezy?!?!?! Lol bunch of idiots

Last edited:
That blog site that started the rumor showed a GS size tho
my friend is a manager at champs and she had to send back maroons because they were yellowed had to do the same with these...JB need to figure out how to keep these shoes in a cool climate so they wont yellow and get mold
mean.gif
 like those AJKO's

Damn you BigJ505, I was gonna just cop for just me but I can't leave my son out now. Those look too good together. :pimp:

Damn you BigJ505, I was gonna just cop for just me but I can't leave my son out now. Those look too good together. :pimp:

I honestly stopped getting my kid the holiday 11s. They cost way too much in a 12Y for him to wear them for less than a year.

Would love to know why they moved the release date back but we will probably never ever really know. I am positive though it's not because of Adidas. Cant remember the last time JB moved release dates like this on such hyped releases. Waiting patiently by my computer for 10 am. 

I'm off to coach 4/5 grade basketball. Tip off at 9. My oldest is trying to cop on mobile from the stands. We asked my wife to help on her phone. Y'all know how that conversation ended!

:lol: Good luck everyone!

good luck fam :smokin

Would love to know why they moved the release date back but we will probably never ever really know. I am positive though it's not because of Adidas. Cant remember the last time JB moved release dates like this on such hyped releases. Waiting patiently by my computer for 10 am. 

My take is it was for safety. 11s and yeezys bring out the worst in people so imagine combining the two and releasing it on one day. It would be chaos for the raffle entrys alone lol

Back
Top Bottom