Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

if anyone could possibly point me in the direction of a sz 12 for retail it would be much appreciated. sold out locally & can't find anything online

Finishline people! Heads up!  If you were too scared to apply your $20 reward for fear of getting "splashed" again, call CS once you receive SHIPPING confirmation and they will apply the $20.

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Balls.
*skeet skeet* 
roll.gif

Felt good to walk in and cop my held pair at Champs today 
pimp.gif
. Though I don't know when's the last time I paid retail for a GR
laugh.gif
. Atleast there's no tax in NJ. These will be in a good rotation.

I gotta give props to Kaya over at HOH Beverly Center. Store was packed, yet like a trooper, she manually input 12 gift card codes to apply to my J's purchase this morning. Paid $120 out of pocket. 

I'm considering giving the size 12 I got to my older brother as gesture to show him how much I appreciate everything he's done for me over the years. And maybe he'll stop bringing up the time that I took his car while he was sleep and it cut on fire and burned to the ground when I started it up.

I'm considering giving the size 12 I got to my older brother as gesture to show him how much I appreciate everything he's done for me over the years. And maybe he'll stop bringing up the time that I took his car while he was sleep and it cut on fire and burned to the ground when I started it up.
Brush, ain't enough sneakers in the world that would make up for that.

Back
Top Bottom