Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'm considering giving the size 12 I got to my older brother as gesture to show him how much I appreciate everything he's done for me over the years. And maybe he'll stop bringing up the time that I took his car while he was sleep and it cut on fire and burned to the ground when I started it up.
buy him a pair. these are easy to get.  

Brush, ain't enough sneakers in the world that would make up for that.
maybe some RO's but thats about it 
laugh.gif

Struck out on size 16, but I got 2 size 15s. Last 11s I bought fit snug (gammas) so I wanted to size up. How is the fit on this year's model?

Copped two pairs from two different footlockers. Both let me used my 20% military discount, but I had to abandoned two pairs other pairs, one form Champs and one from FTA when they told me I couldn't use my military discount. I refused to pay retail for this release. Happy I doubled up tho with my discount, now on to the next release :nthat:

I'm considering giving the size 12 I got to my older brother as gesture to show him how much I appreciate everything he's done for me over the years. And maybe he'll stop bringing up the time that I took his car while he was sleep and it cut on fire and burned to the ground when I started it up.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] did he pay up on his ins? If not, HIS FAULT!!!

Finish line dumb. Sent me an email with tracking for shipped order but it says delivered, last Wednesday, in AL, I'm in CA. What the world? Wonder if I could complain and get compensation ala Nike. Haha

if anyone could possibly point me in the direction of a sz 12 for retail it would be much appreciated. sold out locally & can't find anything online
Hi im new to NT, just started spending this much for shoes this year. I just ordered sz 12 from shoe palace online. I had to click it a few times but they have some in stock.

Copped two pairs from two different footlockers. Both let me used my 20% military discount, but I had to abandoned two pairs other pairs, one form Champs and one from FTA when they told me I couldn't use my military discount. I refused to pay retail for this release. Happy I doubled up tho with my discount, now on to the next release
nthat.gif
Nice.  About to go pick up my pairs from FTL with the discount as well.  Hope they don't give me any grief over it.  

Finish line dumb. Sent me an email with tracking for shipped order but it says delivered, last Wednesday, in AL, I'm in CA. What the world? Wonder if I could complain and get compensation ala Nike. Haha

Negative.

Struck out on NDC twice (cart emptied on phone; chrome crashed on laptop while checking out) and FNL got multiple pending charges. Just wanted one 13. Smh. Keeping my eyes peeled

Nice.  About to go pick up my pairs from FTL with the discount as well.  Hope they don't give me any grief over it.  

It all depends on the store. One FTL I called said they won't do discounts, but the other two FTL's that I happened to win the raffle did so I was lucky. Not every store is the same when It comes to that.

Back
Top Bottom