Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I still to this day don't understand the kanye pop culture obession. Dude is whack. It's like you can't escape his name or shoes. Oh well I will never cave in on it
wink.gif
wish NT could ban his name or yeezy in the jb section
You guys do realize it's ok to like more than one thing right?  You can like Jordans, Yeezys, Asics, New Balances, and strangely enough the world doesn't come to an end.

I get it though, if everybody isn't buying the exact same shoe you are then it wouldn't be cool.

You guys do realize it's ok to like more than one thing right?  You can like Jordans, Yeezys, Asics, New Balances, and strangely enough the world doesn't come to an end.

I get it though, if everybody isn't buying the exact same shoe you are then it wouldn't be cool.
With me if I like a shoe, I like a shoe period. I don't care if it's not an OG colorway, or if it's an Asics / Saucony / NB , whatever. If I see something and I like it, I like it. Simple as that.

These guys worship Jordan the same way this generation worships Kanye. They just dont realize it.

Can't believe work made me miss all these. Just got off. Retail is killer with these holiday releases. Where can these be had in a 10-10.5?

With me if I like a shoe, I like a shoe period. I don't care if it's not an OG colorway, or if it's an Asics / Saucony / NB , whatever. If I see something and I like it, I like it. Simple as that.
And that's the way it should be bro.  It's really that simple.

If I don't like something I don't buy it or pay it any attention.

So many people feel the need to justify hating something another person is rocking to make themselves feel better about what they like.

Absolutely understand that. But I also could care less what Kanye wears or even what you wear. Buy/wear what you like. If you like "Yeezys" cool, don't buy them just because its affiliated with "Yeezy"

Blk/red 11's are played out for me...JB really milked that shoe IMO

Space Jams - fire
Concords - more fire
72-10's...Space Jams cousin, fire

The rest are so-so

My $0.02

1 - Concords
2 - Legend Blue
3 - Space Jams
4 - Black/Red
5 - 72-10s
6 - CGs
7 - Gammas
8 - Pantones
9 - Aldridge Spurs PEs

Salty I never got the gammas, would like to see Space Jams again since my pair from 09 need a little help.

And that's the way it should be bro.  It's really that simple.

If I don't like something I don't buy it or pay it any attention.

So many people feel the need to justify hating something another person is rocking to make themselves feel better about what they like.
Yep

Space Jams - fire
Concords - more fire
72-10's...Space Jams cousin, fire

The rest are so-so

There are some custom playoffs called dirty breds....Nike should milk it one more time and release those

​
These guys worship Jordan the same way this generation worships Kanye. They just dont realize it.
I think this is the real issue.  Some people never thought they'd see a day where people would no longer line up and try to shank each other for christmas 11s and they just don't know how to take it.

Well there was once a time where nobody cared about retro Jordans and a lot of pairs ended up at the outlet, I'm glad that day is back.  Hopefully we'll all be copping retros at our local outlets for $100-$120 4 months after release the way it used to be.

I feel like early pics we saw of these had different color shoe trees. Did JB switch it up last minute and give us black ones to throw off China?

I'll say this and I'm DONE.I don't go in yeezy threads bashing...I don't hate on people who love adidas. I jist got a problem with how I keep seeing his name in the JB section. Kanye is a self centered loser and he attracts usually weird types of people I guess they feel they are on his level of mindstate. I wear all kinds of sneakers not jist these it's just very sickening constantly seeing him thrown every ******* corner you turn. Robots son. Yall batteries gonna run out eventually while the greatest basketball player of all time STILL out selling everybody...with simply flipping flights not including retros.

Blasphemy

So you're saying the only reason they are played to you is because we all have a pair.

If most of us struck out and you had a pair then they wouldn't be played?

Back
Top Bottom