Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Absolutely understand that. But I also could care less what Kanye wears or even what you wear. Buy/wear what you like. If you like "Yeezys" cool, don't buy them just because its affiliated with "Yeezy"
This is it with me I use to listen to Kanye's song like Amazing, Power, and Stronger but that was a long time ago after I seen him interrupt Taylor Swift, the Sway Interview, and among other things I don't really follow him that much.  His shoes (even the Nike ones) are not types of shoes I would wear/buy but if I were to win a free pair then I would keep them and probably wear them if I were to go to church (350s).  This is my opinion and I how I feel about Kanye and his brand in general.

This is it with me I use to listen to Kanye's song like Amazing, Power, and Stronger but that was a long time ago after I seen him interrupt Taylor Swift, the Sway Interview, and among other things I don't really follow him that much.  His shoes (even the Nike ones) are not types of shoes I would wear/buy but if I were to win a free pair then I would keep them and probably wear them if I were to go to church (350s).  This is my opinion and I how I feel about Kanye and his brand in general.
w0t?

I sized up .5 and they fit great, although I can't really feel my toe because the PL is too stiff lol. I assume they fit okay.

Blk/red 11's are played out for me...JB really milked that shoe IMO

Blasphemy

So you're saying the only reason they are played to you is because we all have a pair.
If most of us struck out and you had a pair then they wouldn't be played?

Nah I mean I've come close to pulling the trigger on copping a pair on different occasions but idk...quantity isn't the issue for me...it's just THE go-to shoe for everyone and their mother...

Edit: 72's are widely available and I like them more than blk/reds...just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason yeezys sell so well is because of the limited quantity let Adidas make 500,000 plus pairs of a yeezy and see if they sell out in a day.
yup, yzys are just the flyknit racer/trainer opposite of nike from adidas. nothing really special about them except the name Kanye attached to them. definitely not worth anything over the already expensive retail.

yup, yzys are just the flyknit racer/trainer opposite of nike from adidas. nothing really special about them except the name Kanye attached to them. definitely not worth anything over the already expensive retail.
bro they aint flyknit racers, they are roshes

Blasphemy

So you're saying the only reason they are played to you is because we all have a pair.

If most of us struck out and you had a pair then they wouldn't be played?
This is my view, I wouldn't mind a pair of Black and Red but I'm not paying that much for a DS (I don't like buying used) pair that everyone has (a holiday GR).  I would wait until the next time they retro.  

I'll say this and I'm DONE.I don't go in yeezy threads bashing...I don't hate on people who love adidas. I jist got a problem with how I keep seeing his name in the JB section. Kanye is a self centered loser and he attracts usually weird types of people I guess they feel they are on his level of mindstate. I wear all kinds of sneakers not jist these it's just very sickening constantly seeing him thrown every ******* corner you turn. Robots son. Yall batteries gonna run out eventually while the greatest basketball player of all time STILL out selling everybody...with simply flipping flights not including retros.
I didnt realize it was that serious

Yeezys best shoe of the year though 
nthat.gif

Any size 11s available anywhere?

Eastbay lets you add to cart but then says sold out at checkout....smh

Did you cop bro?
After catching multiple errors on SNKRS, I was successful on NDC :pimp:

Solid.
1 10 via raffle (sending it to my homie)
1 9.5 on Nike
2 4.5 via raffle (told the lady no thx on the 2nd) and am returning the other
1 4.5 @ 40% off from the home

You?
:nthat: Nice!

I did after nearly and hour and a half going back-and-forth from the SNKRS app and NDC.

Can't wait to get them in, but will have to wait to wear them once my ankle heals; torn ligaments on right foot from missing a step :frown: :lol:

After catching multiple errors on SNKRS, I was successful on NDC
pimp.gif

nthat.gif
Nice!

I did after nearly and hour and a half going back-and-forth from the SNKRS app and NDC.

Can't wait to get them in, but will have to wait to wear them once my ankle heals; torn ligaments on right foot from missing a step
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Good man I'm glad. Congrats! 
nthat.gif

bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy Thanks fam! I told myself I wasn't gonna try, but after seeing them in person and holding them in hand, I had to go for a pair.

Would like to have two, but I'm just glad I got one from NDC :pimp:

Last edited:
Any size 11s available anywhere?

Eastbay lets you add to cart but then says sold out at checkout....smh
frost his your mall spots at 6 pm. All the reserved pairs will become first come first served if they werent picked up by then

Back
Top Bottom