Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Not sure how many are/were left in stock, but I too was just able to scoop a size 9 from Eastbay.

For a minute I almost was going to clap back at this but read it at from a business perspective instead....
What He Said Is Nothing Personal Just Business........ Been wanting to invest in Nike stock and will PM you for info,insight,advice at a later time. Congrats dude as long as the average joe/jane, hood boogers and ratchets keep buying you will be Rich Forever *Rozay*

I know the shares are around $130, but how many do you own sir?

My opinion is that these will be increasingly harder to get really. I think this cw is so stout that its gonna drive sellouts everytime its up for restock and not just 11 hype. They really nailed this model. I saw a pair in a display case the other day and the way they did the pl gives it such a cool wet look to it that is permanent. Easily the best +cw 11 ive seen.

did anyone of u who did eastbay phone order also from Eastbay online? cause i'd like another pair.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to get through on Eastbay.com. If you don't want to risk them telling you that you can't order because you already placed an order, try calling Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champs.

Last edited:

I wasn't able to get through on Eastbay.com. If you don't want to risk them telling you that you can't order because you already placed an order, try calling Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champs.
im on hold with FTL....15 mins now.

Just spoke to an Eastbay rep - no more size 9s or 8.5

Not sure about any others
So I just beat the gun. *Wipes forehead* Man, I can't remember the last time I did a phone order for a pair of J's. Glad I was able to get them though. I was out of town when they released, and due to the horrible WiFi in the hotel, I just took the L. Good luck to those still looking for a pair!

One release isn't going to significantly increase the price of shares if at all lol

Last edited:
This was the easiest cop of my life.

I striked out saturday morning at 10:00 like the majority of everyone else, but was headed to NYC that day from GA.  (struck out with the PSNY 12's too, but thats another story).

So I get to NYC, do some stuff, then go shopping. Head to Niketown on 5th ave.  Not expecting them to have any 72-10's in stock at all --just wanted to look around.  Well didn't see anything that caught my eye and was about to leave.  Happened to cross by the registers, and saw a loooooot of brown boxes.  I half noticed a style number printed on them, and as im walking out I said, hmmm that style number looked familiar....

Pulled out my phone, looked up the style number -- my heart dropped.  They were the 72-10's.  I walked up to the counter, and said "are those for sale?" The lady hesitated, and referred to her manager standing close by "Are these for sale?" she asked.  He replied "Yes, but one per person".  I ******* myself.

Ill take a 11.5 please!  Copped that saturday night around 9:00.  Went there the next morning, and they had a whole new crew -- around 11:30am sunday. The shoes were still behind the counter.  SO copped one more pair of 11.5 in stock.  

Two pairs son!

Easiest and luckiest cop of my life!

Success on SNKRS!  
got my ndc pair in today

pretty underwhelming prob send em back 

I feel exactly the opposite. I wasn't sure I wanted these but after getting them I love them. The quality is great and they look so damn good. I think they have become my favorite 11.

This was the easiest cop of my life.

"Are these for sale?" she asked.  He replied "Yes, but one per person".  I ******* myself.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom