Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just called eastbay to order a 13.....out of stock. Fml. The hunt continues. Props to those with the heads up. Rep I spoke with said they have sizes up to 12 for those still searching

Last edited:
Got one of my pairs in already from Nike today. Got these pretty fast, I usually don't get pairs in until Wed. or Thurs. 

No matter how many times this gets posted, I laugh every single time.
laugh.gif
True, it also gets deleted overtime when posted though.  This is the official .gif to post when something ludicrous is posted.
@bigj505 is this .gif offensive?

I think I'm going to double up later on down the line, I love the way the jumpman pops on the tongue.... I really can't stop looking at them, I can barely notice the glitter. The nubuck/ suede lace eyelets are a nice touch also... Reminds me of the first time I saw Kandi Kreame, love at first site

I went to the mall after work with my 3 year old daughter to get a feel of what she wanted "Santa" to bring her for a pair of shoes. I picked up every Air Max and The New Mulberry 7's but her eyes lit up when she saw the 11's. I asked the manager at Hibbets what sizes they has she said just 2 pair and td 6 and 9. 9 is her size lol. So my wife wasn't feeling these for her but she just shook her head and said "No matter what I say your gonna get her whatever she wants when it comes to shoes". So I guess she's a chip off the old block lol.

View media item 1829858 One pair delivered, 2 more to go. I can honestly say that my pair is #flawless, matching Cf, no glue stains, soles are milky ..im pleased with this one, hopefully the other pairs are in good condition

Man am I glad I didn't pay for 2 day shipping because the free shipping delivered today anyway.

Just got my pair. Size 10 box, size 9 shoe. A little snug. What the heck do I do?

Damn it came like that?. That got me paranoid I should check my extra pairs and make sure I got the right size shoe even though the box says so.

Last edited:
None at the moment. $130 a share :smokin not bad not bad at all. Looking to start buying shares next year

That's not how stocks work. You buy low and sell high. 130 is to much to come in buying. When it drops to 80, you buy and hope it shoots back up to 80. 130 is where nike normally hovers around, do it's not like to go much higher than that. If it's even that now.

Back
Top Bottom