Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

its due to liquidity, earnings are just a driver, not the reason. lots of stocks tank after earnings crush estimates. there is no direct correlation either.
I was pointing out that the reason why Nike is where it is, is not because of a spike due to the Holidays. It's more  due to the overall performance (beating estimates) as well as growth potential.

I was pointing out that the reason why Nike is where it is, is not because of a spike due to the Holidays. It's more  due to the overall performance (beating estimates) as well as growth potential.

can we keep this thread on track?!?

ok back to the shipping email staus, resell prices and where these are still "sitting"

"No stock is ever too high to buy and no stock is ever too low to sell."

Markets have beem extremely volatile due to economic pressures, government debt, and the reserve bank possibly raising rates.

You dont just simply say, hey Ill wait for nike to drop, then buy in. Those days are gone. You may wait a lifetime and you‘ll never get in.

The same thing with Goog n Aapl. All the, I will wait till it drops to so and so will make you grow old before you ever execute that trade.

Too high or too low, is based on the normal price of said goods.

Take XI for example, in 1996, $220 would have been too much for a shoe that sells for $135. But, in 2015, it's a bargain to get that same shoe for $220......because it's the norm.

For anyone that hasn't received theirs yet, these are 
pimp.gif
 in person.  I was extremely satisfied with them after unboxing.  Leather feels great, soles look good, and the patent leather is less glittery than a lot of the pictures make it look.  

Also stocks drop all the time, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

This time 5 years ago, we were paying 2 and a half times what we pay for gas now.

Just called Foot locker for phone order just placed an order for a size 11. They said they only had about 3 pairs left when I called. 

Shape Looks Really Good Here!! Same Size as me too, 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Guys there's pairs of these in stores just not popular sizes. I coulda easily copped a few pair today no problem but I passed. You gotta put in the work and go to locations when you can. You never know when a return just walks in the door. Happens all the time. There prolly will be restocks online BUT how many of us will feast(BOTS) on them?

I just OOp'd a pair to my co-worker 10 min ago. Called EB and asked for a sz 10...then passed the phone to him! No backorder and Free ship too.

If anyone is still in need, give Eastbay a call. 1-800-826-2205

Was yours on backorder or do they already have it in stock ready to ship?
The lady told me that according to the inventory on her computer its in stock and should ship in the next few days. I asked about if it would be cancelled for any reason and she said it shouldn't as long as payment clears. I hope thats the case

Last edited:
Just got them in

Can't believe I almost slept. Mine look amazing, shape, quality, everything.

Back
Top Bottom