Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

nike giving us that run around ain't gave me no shipping confirmation and I ordered day one talking about warehouse quanity and ish when they restocking right now letting yall double and triple I'm salty lol
Same... Im irritated too... How are u doing a restock when i don't even know when mine are being shipped and i ordered sat... SMH

Anyone else have any pairs that the date code on the shoes don't match? I got 3 pair of 10's and none of the dates match on any of the pairs. I got 2 from FL and 1 FNL 

nike giving us that run around ain't gave me no shipping confirmation and I ordered day one talking about warehouse quanity and ish when they restocking right now letting yall double and triple I'm salty lol

Same... Im irritated too... How are u doing a restock when i don't even know when mine are being shipped and i ordered sat... SMH
Checked email and saw 1 from Nike, but it was a shipping delay notice for my RD order. WTF LOL!? Bout to call up for that swoosh access :smile: LOL

Anyone else have any pairs that the date code on the shoes don't match? I got 3 pair of 10's and none of the dates match on any of the pairs. I got 2 from FL and 1 FNL 

@MJO23DAN
 mentionied this in his youtube review.  He had multiple pairs also.  You're good!

yea that USED to mean something was off but the volume they are making these no ones checking dates ... just grabbing a clean set & boxing them up to get out

my pair just arrived from Champs & i'm very pleased with these in hand. Much nicer than in pics, JB did a good job with these.

I was initially gonna pass but I changed my mind to cop on RD.

Glad that pretty much everyone who wanted these for retail got em. Hopefully JB keeps churning out these high production numbers to kill the resale market and make sure that everyone who wants the shoes has an actual realistic chance to purchase at MSRP.

super upset right now as my wife was giving me these for Christmas and then to hear about the full size run on Snkrs is bonkers wtf Nike
nike behind on orders... and decides to restock these.... will cause more delay...

Already secured a pair for myself and received an access code from Nike

I will be giving it away to the first person to PM me. Only requirement is that you must be a member before 2015 with at least 1000+ posts (sorry resellers) 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 
nthat.gif

super upset right now as my wife was giving me these for Christmas and then to hear about the full size run on Snkrs is bonkers wtf Nike
Why would you be upset? You're still getting your pair to wear. Enjoy them and stop caring about who else can get them.

I understand that there are production dates, but each individual shoe in the same box have different dates. One of my pair in the same box is 7/8/15- 9/17/15 and the other shoe is 6/10/15- 9/24/15. Not one of my shoes has the same production date...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom