Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I understand that there are production dates, but each individual shoe in the same box have different dates. One of my pair in the same box is 7/8/15- 9/17/15 and the other shoe is 6/10/15- 9/24/15. Not one of my shoes has the same production date...

tired.gif

If you were able to purchase through SNKRS (which I did), does that mean you won't get the Access Code through Nike+? I just signed in to my N+ account through the link babyJs23 posted but didn't see where/how to obtain the code.

Sorry if this was covered already.

Ordered another 9 just got shipping confirmation.....

not serious

Last edited:
If you were able to purchase through SNKRS (which I did), does that mean you won't get the Access Code through Nike+? I just signed in to my N+ account through the link babyJs23 posted but didn't see where/how to obtain the code.

If you logged in and you don't see sizes available to select, you need an access code to unlock. If you have had a code already, just log in using your Nike+ info and you'll be gained access.

Last edited:

If you received the email saying log into your Nike+ account to unlock, you needed a separate email with a access code.  Atleast thats what brittney told me via Nike Chat. 

Man finish line is dumb! They gave me a tracking as of Monday and when I check it on UPS, there's progress,but no ETA. So I chatted with UPS and they said 12/18. I asked why that's not on the tracking, they said cuz the shipper(finish line) didn't put in their system my address. So I ask how do they know where to ship,they said the address is on the box. So now I have to just hope finish line put the right address. Had they done everything correctly, I coulda picked up my kicks in the AM. Now I have to wait for UPS who usually doesn't deliver to me till evening, and hope they don't deliver incorrectly. Gives me another thing to worry about.

JB is really giving us chances to ultimately get these. Good luck to people still on the prowl for these, and shout out to however initially put out the info on the phone order availability from Eastbay yesterday, which is how I got my pair.

Back
Top Bottom