Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

so tempted to double up... but I rarely wear jordans.... may end up buying another later down the road if the resell prices remain lower.

Go for it. By the time these dry out we'll be paying $450

Naw. It'll be years before they see $450. I mean years.

If JB doesn't retro the Space Jams these will jump quick. Gammas were two years ago and now they go for $375-$425

I wouldn't risk it... can't go wrong with a black and red Jordan :smokin

Then again we all have plenty of those :lol:

yep... itll be a long time before that happens. pairs will need to dry up first which will take forever.

and when I say dry up, I mean aftermarket pairs need to dry up.... I'm sure ill decide by then tho. shoe is nice.
yea believe it or not I went to fc a few months back and they denied a bred xi because they said they had too many :lol:
Me personally I like these joints but look too much like bred xis to me, which I got. Can't really notice the holographic finish on these like the foams

Couple family members ended up changing their mind on me 
mean.gif
   one of them even asked if i could hook them up for $200 
sick.gif

i'm not really even mad tho, cause i'll just be keeping those extras for my self 
devil.gif

Last edited:
yep... itll be a long time before that happens. pairs will need to dry up first which will take forever.

and when I say dry up, I mean aftermarket pairs need to dry up.... I'm sure ill decide by then tho. shoe is nice.
yea believe it or not I went to fc a few months back and they denied a bred xi because they said they had too many :lol:
Me personally I like these joints but look too much like bred xis to me, which I got. Can't really notice the holographic finish on these like the foams

wow... cant believe they are sitting on those still. must have the price too high because those have a bit of value now. I think like 325-375.

I got a vnds pair of 01 black/red XIs over the summer for like $275 or $300 (cant remember anymore) and was supposed to sell my ds '12 pair... been so lazy... so so lazy so I just decided to keep them.

wow... cant believe they are sitting on those still. must have the price too high because those have a bit of value now. I think like 325-375.

I got a vnds pair of 01 black/red XIs over the summer for like $275 or $300 (cant remember anymore) and was supposed to sell my ds '12 pair... been so lazy... so so lazy so I just decided to keep them.
yea I'm sure if you undercut the price or have an uncommon size they'll take em but still, two years and they should be worth more. For all that you could've just moved em the day of or something, not sit on it for two years

I received my pair yesterday. The left shoe has some minor issues as well. The stitching on the tongue chopped off the jumpmans arm.. lol

Yo wtffffff
What are thoseeeee
Kys
hater mode, opened his shipping box with a steak knife stabbed his toe box
Damn hope you get your size again mane

Last edited:
flaws being the lurkers out I see......
2 separate users... both have 1 post each.....

:nerd:

flaws being the lurkers out I see......
2 separate users... both have 1 post each.....

nerd.gif
Sorry I just joined today. I wanted to share this with the community. I used to have an NT account in 07 or 08 but forgot the e-mail and password. I've always enjoyed reading the forum and decided to join again
smile.gif

No shoe is 100% perfect.

On my Space Jams, the bottom set of eyelets on the left shoe the lateral side eyelet is sewn slightly offcenter from the corresponding medial eyelet. Has bothered me ever since I noticed it.

Paying $220+ for a pair of shoes...it better be close to 100% though.

so tempted to double up... but I rarely wear jordans.... may end up buying another later down the road if the resell prices remain lower.

I learned my mistakes from Space Jams... Had a pair and end up selling it thinking about picking up another pair down the road. Eventually I got priced out on how much I wanted to spend until this day.

I doubled up on these right away. Specially picking up my 2nd pair from NDC on a disco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom