Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

No shoe is 100% perfect.

On my Space Jams, the bottom set of eyelets on the left shoe the lateral side eyelet is sewn slightly offcenter from the corresponding medial eyelet. Has bothered me ever since I noticed it.

Paying $220+ for a pair of shoes...it better be close to 100% though.

not really

so tempted to double up... but I rarely wear jordans.... may end up buying another later down the road if the resell prices remain lower.

I learned my mistakes from Space Jams... Had a pair and end up selling it thinking about picking up another pair down the road. Eventually I got priced out on how much I wanted to spend until this day.

I doubled up on these right away. Specially picking up my 2nd pair from NDC on a disco.

Discount is a no brainer. It's not like I don't already own a pair tho.... I barely wear Jordan's now.

Bought my pair through the SNKRS app and found a major flaw............
mean.gif
I just chatted with a Nike rep and said he could only give me a full refund. No exchange or future discount since it is an exclusive product.

After reading the last 5 pages safe to say I didn't miss anything..... All you dudes with pairs with "flaws" if it's a sz 11 just send them my way or be happy you have a pair... That's if you're actually going to wear them

My Ndc pair that got updated to that 24th date, just got confirm email they shipped. Good luck

Figured they said 24th to be safe. They are finally getting orders out a little better. This weekend was probably rough.

Yeah i would bet going forward the release date stays a couple weeks out. Im waiting for the day when Ups falls apart. They push so much during xmas alone between shoe releases, holiday online shopping, sending to loved ones, ebay, etc. I think Nike just really doing shipping services a solid.

After reading the last 5 pages safe to say I didn't miss anything..... All you dudes with pairs with "flaws" if it's a sz 11 just send them my way or be happy you have a pair... That's if you're actually going to wear them
nah that sliced pair was not no minor nt "flaw", that's a legitimate issue

After really looking at I see the slice, that's crazy

I dunno man part of me says paying a decent amount of money on shoes means they should be quality.  The other part of me says as long as they still look good whats the big deal.  That cut though is freaking ridiculous, I received my fnl pair yesterday and they are damn near flawless.  My pair from Eastbay comes in today so I am anxious to see what those look like. 

Hey guys, been lurking in this thread for a while. Update on my pairs: received the nike delay to the 24th so i talked to a nike rep and got a 15% coupon code. The nike RD pair shipped out this morning, edtimated to arrive tomorrow. Also phone-ordered an eastbay pair last night and says in process "unit ready to ship". In case anyone is in a similar situation, looks like both my pairs will ship. Good luck to anyone else still waiting!

got my pair from NDC.

its definitely a nice clean colorway that can be worn pretty much anytime with any fit. easy on the eyes too. that tumbled leather upper with the nubuck upper is a welcomed change. something different. definitely makes it more feel like an exclusive shoe. i still prob would have preferred an embroidered jumpman instead of this metallic sticker like thing. the stitching would prob last longer while this thing could prob chip away in the future. i do like that the 23 on the heel tab is embroidered. no more worries about fading or coming off.

of course i too got quality issues, just cause everyone else is complaining. one of the shoes, the phylon midsole, theres jagged indentations where it meets the patent leather in a few spots. where the other shoe is fine. very minor and if its being worn likely not an issue, only if the NT detectives are up close with their magnifying glasss.

the price hike im not much a fan of, was it worth the price hike, meh. but its definitely hard to pass on a nice clean colorway on the ever so sick siliouette of the J11. very smooth shoe.

These definitely run TTS, but if you feel you have wider feet, half size up. shouldve taken my own advice when i ordered these, but good thing i do have another pair coming which that will fulfill

UPS tracking info hasn't updated for 2 days now. Ordered from FNL. Anybody going through the same thing (no updates since it left the facility in Illinois on Monday night)?

It's holiday season, stuff is taking longer than usual

Back
Top Bottom