Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

That looks good in my opinion. Since the red is painted on, will the color wear away and turn to it's original color (milky white) after time? I would do that to one of my pairs.
Yea I thought it came out pretty good too. If that jumpman red will hold up in color over time like you said, then I think it will be good. 

Do they still have pairs tho? If someone can confirm I'll call and just wait if I can grab a 10.5

Yea I thought it came out pretty good too. If that jumpman red will hold up in color over time like you said, then I think it will be good. 
What I meant was, will that red paint on the sole hold up? Since it's painted on, once you get through the layer of paint, it would turn back to milky white in the parts where wear occurs. It would be a hassle to keep having to repaint the bottom of your shoes because they keep turning white.

Do they still have pairs tho? If someone can confirm I'll call and just wait if I can grab a 10.5
Breh, just call and ask. Make sure u have the product number. I called Tuesday and they had up to 12, no 11.5. I called back yesterday and they (FTL) had an 11.5 and I ordered and it has shipped. Gotta do the work. I notice you always ask and don't try for yourself.

nerd.gif

They have pairs greater then size 9.5. I called and got a size 12 late last night . They had a lot of that size the rep told me . You just have to find someone that knows what they are doing and go by product number not the name of the shoe .

Last edited:
Breh, just call and ask. Make sure u have the product number. I called Tuesday and they had up to 12, no 11.5. I called back yesterday and they (FTL) had an 11.5 and I ordered and it has shipped. Gotta do the work. I notice you always ask and don't try for yourself.

I did try, called a few times and ended up waiting 20 minutes each time and hung up

Currently on fall right now for 4 minutes, I'll just wait til someone picks up

What I meant was, will that red paint on the sole hold up? Since it's painted on, once you get through the layer of paint, it would turn back to milky white in the parts where wear occurs. It would be a hassle to keep having to repaint the bottom of your shoes because they keep turning white.
Ahhhh gotcha. I was giving that guy too much credit and figured he had just did a sole swap from a pair of Breds he had. Didn't even consider he just painted them, but that would make more sense. 
laugh.gif

I am definitely curious about the durability of the paint in that respect as well though. 

I did try, called a few times and ended up waiting 20 minutes each time and hung up

Currently on fall right now for 4 minutes, I'll just wait til someone picks up

20 mins is long? Bro put your phone on speaker and watch tv or do something else... Unless your at work you have no excuses

Back
Top Bottom