Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You know, I've been out of these JB threads for years now and have been around releases for years alike. Some of us older and aged NT heads can agree with my following point. I'd even venture to say some of our more youthful NT community members would agree as well.

Although the current "retail market" obviously resembles something that we refute and are in disgust about it lol I can honestly and vehemently say that I am happy to see that all who wanted to acquire this perceived exclusive and difficult to ascertain shoe, as exemplified by all of its predecessors of past years, were able to obtain it. Legitimately and without use of resellers involvement. Now don't get me wrong, I'm 36 years old and have been around for many shoe moons recouping and taking advantage of the vast benefits of "flipping" kicks :lol:. I take blame to that I admit it lol. But truthfully and sincerely it pleases me to see that the sneaker culture is slowly reverting back to what it was when I was your ages. Highly anticipated and popular footwear yet readily available and in great abundance. More importantly in my opinion and experience with this release, even days after. Again, the price sucks and it can arguably be at reseller market anyway but at least it "appears" that the shoe culture and distributors are figuring out ways to omit the "middle man" :nthat:. My apologies in advance for the excessive sobbiness of this post but what the heck, I'm never in this thread anyway :rofl: :rofl:

Deer Gawd that post oozed with feels :rofl:..sorry about that NT Fambs

Last edited:
Try again. later tonight and then tomorrow. someone will cancel. I was able to get 3 11.5, a 7y, 1y, and 11c with absolutely no trouble. Used NDC, EB, FNL, and FTL. Go to your local stores too. If you want these, you just gotta put a little work in and you'll succeed. 

I've been seeing you do this for a few years now (about 4 i believe) and it's always the same story. At least the kid Air Sak (i think thats his name), is a kid. You don't have that excuse breh.

he in every thread with same story

Got tracking this morning for eastbay order last night. Scheduled 12/22 delivery. Got charged for shipping, but I'm not tripping

Did Nike sell out last night for the 2nd chance restock?... Pretty sure that inventory will be re-raffled if they didn't...
I went to check to see if they were still available and the page didn't load the shoes.

These are :smokin     might get the midsole done black on a pair 
12394224_187994011546131_1137887315_n.jpg

You know, I've been out of these JB threads for years now and have been around releases for years alike. Some of us older and aged NT heads can agree with my following point. I'd even venture to say some of our more youthful NT community members would agree as well.

Although the current "retail market" obviously resembles something that we refute and are in disgust about it lol I can honestly and vehemently say that I am happy to see that all who wanted to acquire this perceived exclusive and difficult to ascertain shoe, as exemplified by all of its predecessors of past years, were able to obtain it. Legitimately and without use of resellers involvement. Now don't get me wrong, I'm 36 years old and have been around for many shoe moons recouping and taking advantage of the vast benefits of "flipping" kicks :lol:. I take blame to that I admit it lol. But truthfully and sincerely it pleases me to see that the sneaker culture is slowly reverting back to what it was when I was your ages. Highly anticipated and popular footwear yet readily available and in great abundance. More importantly in my opinion and experience with this release, even days after. Again, the price sucks and it can arguably be at reseller market anyway but at least it "appears" that the shoe culture and distributors are figuring out ways to omit the "middle man" :nthat:. My apologies in advance for the excessive sobbiness of this post but what the heck, I'm never in this thread anyway :rofl: :rofl:

Deer Gawd that post oozed with feels :rofl:..sorry about that NT Fambs

Repped, yea it feels good to know that the culture is going back to what it was once was

Although the current "retail market" obviously resembles something that we refute and are in disgust about it lol I can honestly and vehemently say that I am happy to see that all who wanted to acquire this perceived exclusive and difficult to ascertain shoe, as exemplified by all of its predecessors of past years, were able to obtain it. Legitimately and without use of resellers involvement. Now don't get me wrong, I'm 36 years old and have been around for many shoe moons recouping and taking advantage of the vast benefits of "flipping" kicks
laugh.gif
. I take blame to that I admit it lol. But truthfully and sincerely it pleases me to see that the sneaker culture is slowly reverting back to what it was when I was your ages. Highly anticipated and popular footwear yet readily available and in great abundance. More importantly in my opinion and experience with this release, even days after. Again, the price sucks and it can arguably be at reseller market anyway but at least it "appears" that the shoe culture and distributors are figuring out ways to omit the "middle man"
nthat.gif
. My apologies in advance for the excessive sobbiness of this post but what the heck, I'm never in this thread anyway
roll.gif
roll.gif

Deer Gawd that post oozed with feels
roll.gif
..sorry about that NT Fambs
Post calls for "The good 'ol days" gif:

Man seeing all of these on pics makes me want to put mine on I haven't even open the box I just got them and put them in the closet and also I don't care how many were made in just glad I got mines with no hassle wish every release was like this one

Man. My only pair that's on it's way is from Eastbay, so I hope this isn't a thing.
Don't worry man its a small flaw on the patent leather nothing too serious, its just that I have a damn near perfect pair that I don't feel the need to keep the non perfect pair

Man. My only pair that's on it's way is from Eastbay, so I hope this isn't a thing.
I wouldn't worry, it's a crap shoot no matter what.  For every person that says, "I got a terrible pair from XXX" there is another that says the opposite.  I've had some of my best pairs from Eastbay and worst from NDC and vice versa.  Only insurance is to buy multiple pairs but for me, that isn't often necessary.  Best of luck! 

Back
Top Bottom