Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Why is there so many pairs ?  Did not think 11s were easy to get ?
roll.gif

There will be a lot of unclaimed pairs in the bay now.
laugh.gif

I seen that. The 300 quick cash they offered aint so bad for these. Weird of them to offer that and turn them right back around for the same price of 300 in store and I believe they said around 330-340 online. 

Since 2009 every single 11 released were instant sell out. This will be very surprising if these don't. We will see!!! Or is Adidas really hurt Nike/JB?

Last edited:
Checked out one on END right now, I'm just not sure how much will I be charged for US customs?

Im honestly wondering why there is so many and you can still get a full size run on eu.  Delighted i got mine 
nthat.gif

came up on 2 pairs off footlocker.eu

tybg that i was over here during this drop, i feel like it's gonna be a zoo back in the states.

size? in oxford only had 6 pairs, so i rushed back to the laptop to cop online. nike.eu seems like an easy enough cop as well

end exploded -_-

December is just too packed. Together with the raised prices and people shifting to other brands more and more we will hopefully see more releases like this one.

Im honestly wondering why there is so many and you can still get a full size run on eu.  Delighted i got mine 
nthat.gif
my boy at corp said they made ~100,000 pairs of these

Last edited:
damn got uk9 which is us10 but i thought it was us9.5

hopefully i can swap w someone. at least $226 shipped better price than i can get for US site or local since I have to pay CA tax.

Back
Top Bottom