Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

First i got an error on SNKRS... then carted a gs and mens... When i logged in it changed from the 11s to the aqua 8s

Then explain to me why people are already trying to sell them on ebay?
What does people having them trying to sell on eBay have anything to do with how many pairs were released? They are trying to sell them on eBay because that's what ALL re-sellers do. People will be selling these on eBay, IG, FB Groups, NT, any forum...just like ANY other release. What makes these XI's being sold on eBay any different than the hundreds of other releases? 

Found out you can't order on SNKRS and then NDC. The quantity limit error message shows up. Good to know...
that's interesting. i completed check out on both. paid one with cc and paid one with pp. 

i thought i got the msg because i was trying to see if i can add a different sz for a friend. once i closed that window i was able to check out on ndc as well. 

Copped on swoosh...my promo code expired today 12/12/15...it didn't work so I didn't get to use it, anybody kno why?

Copped my 11 on SNKRS and my girl's sz on DTLR. Still debating on picking up my raffle wins in store this morning...

Anyone else still waiting on the snkrs app?? Ive been waiting a hr now and cant exit the app. Got my iPhone and ipad locked down right now

i see FNL charging 9.99 for ground shipping on these. Free shipping on Maroon 6s tho cause they sitting. Bastards

finally on ndc. got carted. then went to ebates , entered nike. then went to cart... then checked out!  cashback yey

I wonder how many people that copped are actually going to wear the shoe.....

I am. I wear all of my shoes.

Took me exactly 42 mins from the time I clicked my size to the time I was able to place order.

Excited. No emails but I got my order/confirmation number so not worried.

Good luck to those still trying to secure a pair!

Back
Top Bottom