Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Are the Niketowns sending back unclaimed pairs? want to try to grab as a gift for my father next week. 

Got pairs for the family but might not keep mine. 

These dont have that "MJ tongue out flying thru the paint" 11 look.

These are truly Christmas 11s.

I'm not sure what NIKE's infatuation with gimmicks is, but this shoe didnt need it.

Once I get them maybe my perspective will change.

Hello fellas,

late into the sneaker game, my first 11. This was easier than  the bred 1.5 and cybermonday J's.  Is it usually this easy to get  a hyped released or did they really mass produce these?

Logged on 5 min after 10am and still checkout 20 min later.

I think everyone will get a pair. Good luck.

when people say promo aka promotion code, they actually mean courtesy code from CSR of nike.
nike with actual promo codes will never happen besides for clearance items
I'm not sure but in some of these pictures(screenshots) they appear to be on the nike website and the price is discounted from 220 

Every year I play the annual "December Jordan XI" lottery and every year, for the last several years, I strike out at around 10:03am.

This year, I actually got through. I could not believe it. Even had to log in to my bank account to see if they charged me.

Hmm..something is up. Seems like EVERYONE is getting through. I have a feeling they made a TON of these and the more I think about it, the more I'm not surprised.

With the inner turmoil going on at JB/Nike right now - with Gentry getting the axe, them missing out on signing Curry, etc. - they might have thrown the fans a bone with this release. Definitely feel like there are more available this year than the past December XI releases.

I lied about not trying on Nike.
Ended up grabbing a 9.5 since it was available. Those errors were real tho. Took a while.

just got in on finishline

and the annoying thing is that this tab that got in was the most recent one opened.

if you a regular, i'm msg me
yea man im convinced they randomly pick people to get through, doesnt matter when you click on it you could be waiting 10 mins or 2 hours

Back
Top Bottom