Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

wait 

or try mobile and wait 
What size? I am also in SoCal and jumped on SNKRS at 6:59 and hit "buy" at 7. My size 9 were carted and checked out by 7:15. I also struck out on local raffles

Hoping your luck turns around man.
I'm trying to get a size 9 too! SNKRS still says pending...since 7AM! Maybe I should close and retry. FNL is still a splash page and has been since 7. I have three browsers open now and a mobile for FNL and can't get in...don't know how people are buying from them. I don't get how it can be "easy" and people get 3 pairs, and I just want one and can't get in anywhere. Makes no sense!

Yeah fam you got another step to go then it's pending then you get through if successful, so most of the time when snkrs has sizes up unless you make it to the end it doesn't mean they available

Ya I see that now. Good lookin out. Hope u copped

I'm trying to get a size 9 too! SNKRS still says pending...since 7AM! Maybe I should close and retry. FNL is still a splash page and has been since 7. I have three browsers open now and a mobile for FNL and can't get in...don't know how people are buying from them. I don't get how it can be "easy" and people get 3 pairs, and I just want one and can't get in anywhere. Makes no sense!

http://www.finishline.com/store/sho...3jhi?categoryId=cat302311&searchTerm=retro+11

This was too easy.. Rolled out of bed at 8:30 west coast and pulled 2 pair.. One on nike and one on FTL... Time to go back to sleep lol 

I'm not sure but in some of these pictures(screenshots) they appear to be on the nike website and the price is discounted from 220 

Correct. The courtesy "promo" code is a one time use code provided from a Nike CSR, usually given to individuals as a way to smooth things over from a previous not-so-great experience with Nike. I am sitting on one myself. Debating on using it for these or the upcoming WC lV's.

Just got my size shut down on the snkrs app. Then tried a different size and got the size within 2-3 minutes. Keep trying the app fellas

can sleep now

thanks ndc jb no raffles no camping 
nthat.gif

Welp hope to see some of y'all in the psny thread won't be writing just lurking and copping..

no luck still? ill post links and tag you if your size pops up. size 11?
I'm sure other members will also post links as they see sizes.

thread has had very good vibes this year.

FINALLY got through on SNKRS! 2 hours though? Wow...wouldn't say that's "easy" but nonetheless, glad to get a pair. 

Looks pretty good in pics, I'll say that. I have to wait until my order arrives to see in person.
I was excited about the patent cut but my pair is worse than my space jams:smh:
Never have good luck with 11s, I always get a pair but they are always flawed.
Only 11 I have with no flaws is dmp and cool grey

Back
Top Bottom