Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Has anyone not received the shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Normally don't receive until Sunday night. Rarely do I get it the same day. Plus, holiday shippinh so I am sure it's a lil behind. If you don't receive by Monday afternoon, then call

These aren't sitting, you may see a grade school size here and there due to the amount produced tho. It's kind of a double edged sword cause even if they were "sitting" in some stores, Nike will recognize that and limit the amount made for next year's 11's. They DO NOT want one of their most popular models to even be seen on shelves a day after a release.

Give up the location?

Def not sitting in MD. 2 malls today. No men's in sight. Just kids sizes.

I can only imagine these "sitting" in states that aren't big Jordan spots.
Like I can't see them sitting in MD, NY, CA, etc but would be somewhere like Montana or whatever.
Worcester, Ma
Expressions, Eblens, and footlockerat Auburn Mall

when I picked up my pair from NT, the dude had a friggin screen play thick list of names.

I'd say 75% were highlighted going A-M. He said they got A LOT and after hours employees would get theirs and rest sent back.

Last edited:
Sorry I cant read all the pages , but what happened with NDC EU ?

There was a fsr and you could add to cart and go to check out easily , and suddenly they took them off the site ?

these 11s are not that special,, champs website has a full men's restock on all sizes, i added my sz11 to cart and checked out. easiest cop

We're not getting Space Jams next year, JB will not release two black upper/white midsole holiday releases in a row.

Everybody wearing these today. The mall looked like a bunch of people wearing security guard shoes. Old and young. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom