Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Alot of people are now clowning me saying there the worst fake gof 11s they ever seen.Man.Id die if these gof 11s fame i traded a whole heep of my js
BRUHHH THOSE PANTONES 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Every fake xi ive seen, the middle white pod under the clear doesnt line up right with the rubber pad. It should sit right dead center. That dont look right.

I was only gonna keep two, but one of my family members ended up saying he didn't wan't them no more 
mean.gif

2 were a little under retail and one is from an eu site, so i'm just gonna keep em all

Last edited:
 I was only gonna keep two, but one of my family members ended up saying he didn't wan't them no more :smh:    

2 were a little under retail and one is from an eu site, so i'm just gonna keep em all

His loss, straight flames... If I didn't want chrome 8s I woulda prolly went after a third.

Keep all of them man.

These are the most comfortable XI's that have ever gone on my feet. The liner is so plush and pillowy. Seems like the sizing is actually on point too, my pinky toes thank you JB. The leather uppers feels much nicer on XI's than the mesh. No need to half-size up this time, at least for me. I really like these

Back
Top Bottom