Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Exactly the only shoes I don't worry too much about are foams.  The only thing I have see wrong on them are excess glue but thats not a huge deal

Guys I ended up getting a size 10

Prob won't fit but JORDANS lately all I've been buying 10.5

Bro u keep sleeping how are you striking with these being so available
That the thing, Idk how either. Called Nike stores when they were talking phone orders and it was either busy  or they sold out.

Went the Eastbay customer service route and they said sold out.

I'll keep trying. I still people post their success stories, so I'd like to think I'll eventually get a pair for retail.

TBH these climed up the ladder for me. They are so clean and nice compared to the originals

Bro u keep sleeping how are you striking with these being so available
That the thing, Idk how either. Called Nike stores when they were talking phone orders and it was either busy  or they sold out.

Went the Eastbay customer service route and they said sold out.

I'll keep trying. I still people post their success stories, so I'd like to think I'll eventually get a pair for retail.

Keep calling east bay even after they say sold out. It's just annoying now because of the wait time, before December you would get connected to someone instantly so it was easy to keep calling and get another person

Pairs pop up like crazy so keep calling today

Keep calling east bay even after they say sold out. It's just annoying now because of the wait time, before December you would get connected to someone instantly so it was easy to keep calling and get another person

Pairs pop up like crazy so keep calling today
Congrats on getting a pair. Hopefully they fit! lol

Last edited:
Just ordered off eastbay. Ordered a sz 9 for a friend. Got confirmation and all.

Order before saturday and they will have it to you by the 24th.

Lady on the phone said

"This is weird, I thought these were sold out. Might be pairs from peoples who's credit card didnt go through (laughing)".

Last edited:

I have heard of this happening. Scammers will have fakes on deck.. purchase real pairs from Nike and process a return with the fakes.

Yeah but this fast?! He prolly just got a really bad pair

Yeah but purchased mine form Nike on Saturday and since I don't care for the whole Instagram stunting I usually don't mind doing free shipping.
I thought i could upload photos from the phone but yeah... stupid me I had a total wipe out after seeing my pair.. its ******* atrocious

Where the **** is my receipt? What the **** is this ****?
View media item 1832387
The sole is already yellowing... Its not even milky its mostly clear...
View media item 1832388View media item 1832389View media item 1832390

Yeah but purchased mine form Nike on Saturday and since I don't care for the whole Instagram stunting I usually don't mind doing free shipping.
I thought i could upload photos from the phone but yeah... stupid me I had a total wipe out after seeing my pair.. its ******* atrocious

Where the **** is my receipt? What the **** is this ****?
View media item 1832387
The sole is already yellowing... Its not even milky its mostly clear...
View media item 1832388View media item 1832389View media item 1832390

looks okay to me, dont let droid spps an ig blue wash filters screw with you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the box label. You see how there is a tiny gap between the sticker and the bottom of the box.  Can anyone else confirm if that gap exists. I can't check now. @ work.

Back
Top Bottom