Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

One of my closest friends works at Nike and we wear the same size, she is not into Jordans and was one of the 24 people who won the employee raffle.

Was thrilled to get them at 40% off and with no hassle at that.

I am very pleased with the quality of the shoe (one of the few who like the sparkle on them as well) , can't wait to wear these. Going to keep them on ice for a while though.

Last edited:
Best leather I have seen on a pair jordans in along time is on the white VARSITY red jordan 6s some of you probably wasn't buying jordans then so you wouldn't know but that leather is 2000 times better than the Maroon 6s or anything else since 2009 dare you to tell me I'm wrong

Last edited:
Start checking your local Nike Outlets... People are starting to return these. I saw a pair on the counter display, and some dude grabbed it right before I got up to the counter. When the guy asked how much, cashier said it was $180.

Start checking your local Nike Outlets... People are starting to return these. I saw a pair on the counter display, and some dude grabbed it right before I got up to the counter. When the guy asked how much, cashier said it was $180.
saw a return at Nike Santa Monica too. sz10.

Received my $176 late NDC shipment pair today. It was 1 day ahead of schedule. Pair was pretty flawless.

saw a return at Nike Santa Monica too. sz10.

Yea it usually take some luck, and also great timing to land one of those... Surprised that I haven't seen any Maroon 6's hit the outlets yet.

ill take a pic just for you when im out of work
wink.gif
just from what i could find in my phone, missin a few other jays and foams but
my shoe game traaaaash rite ? i guess you would know...
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you're just playing around right?

Best leather I have seen on a pair jordans in along time is on the white VARSITY red jordan 6s some of you probably wasn't buying jordans then so you wouldn't know but that leather is 2000 times better than the Maroon 6s or anything else since 2009 dare you to tell me I'm wrong

The Varsity Red VI's from like 2009?

I remember seeing those at the mall back then. The leather to me seemed too shiny and plastic. Was the reason I didn't buy them.

It's always ignorant when someone goes in and tries to prove a point with their collection but cmon y'all lol. Roasting him is kinda foul

We all started some where
people fail to realize this

Naw.... You gotta be humble. Some dudes need that reality check to let them know they really aren't doing it.

Dude had no business in here flexing.

The Varsity Red VI's from like 2009?

I remember seeing those at the mall back then. The leather to me seemed too shiny and plastic. Was the reason I didn't buy them.

White varsity red 6 was garbage.

Yeah and those retailed for $400 as a JB attempt at making a "high end" designer sneaker. I'm sure the leather was purposely done better than usual on those. Hell they better be, for $400. Not a good example at all.
IMO, the leather on the Shattered Backboards is better the the leather on the 72-10, and those retailed for $160 so... 

Do you think the type of leather would effect what you perceive as better quality? For example, tumbled leather on the 72-10 might be the same quality of full grain leather on another shoe but because tumbled leather might have a naturally softer feel the tumbled leather is seen as higher quality.

Tl;dr: my brain wanders too much

Received my $176 late NDC shipment pair today. It was 1 day ahead of schedule. Pair was pretty flawless.
Yea it usually take some luck, and also great timing to land one of those... Surprised that I haven't seen any Maroon 6's hit the outlets yet.

Saw a pair of maroons at citadel actually on Sunday. 20% off, but it was half size too big sz11.5 and they already cut the box. Plus I wasn't feeling the only leather part being the 3 cage part.

Back
Top Bottom