JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

bout to go pick up my two pairs right now brb w/ pics 

**UPDATE**
just picked them up for retail
imag0116pn.jpg

quality wise....ehhhh they're more or less like the Space Jams everyone bought in December
they still have the injection points (some are really bad) & glue spots don't believe any different the visuals are below....
that's def something they could've fixed between both retro's.... the indside lining def feels better and softer i'll walk in them later for a definite answer, but i'm gonna rock mine till they yellow out just like my Zen's when i had them...there's always Sea Glow
imag0117x.jpg

imag0118s.jpg

....hopefully the pics help you guys still on the fence about these decide...nonetheless this is what i've grown to expect from JB
i'm just glad i didn't have to cough up 175+tax this time

just got my 11 from citysole.    surprisingly good quality and details in this issue.  I actually like them more than the Space Jams from December, quality wise.  good job JB.

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

just got my 11 from citysole.    surprisingly good quality and details in this issue.  I actually like them more than the Space Jams from December, quality wise.  good job JB.

269.99?

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

i rather wait than pay that price

these suck! i'll save up for an important release. for the ones who will not wear these and keep them DS, good luck keeping them white

^^ West on 72nd btwn Amsterdam and Columbus 212 787-8595 see if they have ur size left they only got 18 pairs i bought two and two other dudes bought 1 each so they should have 14 left as of an hour ago here's their site JIC westnyc.com/ good luck

Saw them today but passed because they wanted $200 and the soles already yellowed. Will only cop at retail.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^^ West on 72nd btwn Amsterdam and Columbus 212 787-8595 see if they have ur size left they only got 18 pairs i bought two and two other dudes bought 1 each so they should have 14 left as of an hour ago here's their site JIC westnyc.com/ good luck

I called and dude took my name down, because i needed to do a phone order to CA.  Dude was super cool with it, hopefully he comes through!

175.00 plus 10 shipping

Ain't bad at all considering no waiting in line

EDIT - Forgot to mention the reason why he took my contact info down is because they will call after the store closes to do phone orders, but he did say he would hold my sz.12 until he calls me back

EDIT - Westnyc only has 9 left supposedly, because my boy just tried to order

^ no doubt glad it was of help they're madd cool in there that's why they get my business, and yeah i totally forgot to say they do phone orders PM your name i'll stop by when i get outta here and tell them u know me so they can hold that 12 down for u so i know for a fact they won't sell it

**GeneratonZ ** i just spoke to them ur good to go!

thaBoss315 they should have ur 10 on the side ur name begins with an E, correct? if so then ur good

they got like 3 left
ohwell.gif
 damn those flew

^ Pm'd you. Thanks for lacing NT with the info! This community needs more good peeps like you, much respect man

i just cop my pairs i was gonna get em just to trade them for a pair of spacejams but hey r so beautiful imma keep em

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got mine today like i said these are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 for 150.00 flat

2d804g0.jpg

Damn bro, the left shoe's back is maddd crooked. Patent stitching not straight.
frown.gif

so i go to one of the malls around me today and a store already is selling the XI's....i call up and he tells me if i buy 2 pairs he will do me a deal. i get there and he wants to charge me $300 for ea pair. the guy tells me "these are limited i only got 36 pairs, you can't find them ANYWHERE when they drop on saturday!" i offered the guy $450 cash and he still wouldnt do it. a complete scum bag he is.....SOOOOO i decide to call up my boy whos the manager at FOOTACTION at the mall right by my house. He checked and had one size 10.5 left. I paid fully for my pair today and on Saturday i go to FOOTACTION cut the whole line and pick up my alredy paid for XI's =]] oh yeah, i only paid $163. comepaired to $300 from the scum.
i tried them on and all. they look soo hot when they're on ur feet. I think im going to buy a another pair, i wanted to buy 2 10.5s but he only had 1 10.5 left n a few 9.5s and 1 size 11 left. so i'll buy one 11 and sell it for $300 and get my pair for free =]]

9bb15ce185cbad88ed5371510c6086b81597305.jpg

Scooped up my two pairs for retail. I was on the fence with these, but when I saw them, they looked real nice. My girl's pair is on the way from NDC. Got 2 more pairs on lock this Saturday. Is it me, or are these a half size up? I usually wear a 9.5, but I fit in a 9 in these.

Back
Top Bottom