Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Im really starting to doubt a re-release of the space jams cuz i dont think the jams in that pic are samples.. if you look at the watermark on the pic it says dr foamz if you look it up on google its a dude who does custom foams, that said it could easily be a pair of jams that got sole swapped with with some concords and that pic coulda got picked up by some one who decided to assume its a sample pic, idk just my speculation

All the folks saying "I hate the Columbias," or "If Columbia's drop, y'all can have them" are the same people who will be in line for them.

So all the talk don't even matter.

Me personally, I like the Columbias and I don't normally go crazy over a mostly white shoe, but these are an exception.

For a c/w that hasn't been out in over a decade, I'd say these are LONGGGGGG over due for release.

Bring it JB. Bring it!

:smokin

Quote:

Well after this whole thing where all the sneaker sites snatched up shebeast photoshop, I'm starting to wonder how legit most of them are... MN is already trash, but I thought the others had inside sources/knowledge.....

We do.. Expect an update from me regarding this by days end.

this could be interesting.
kingofny04 is saying 1 thing. kamuekcmo is saying something else... the plot thickens :nerd:

nights end has cometh and goneth :nerd:

All the folks saying "I hate the Columbias," or "If Columbia's drop, y'all can have them" are the same people who will be in line for them.

Me personally, I like the Columbias and I don't normally go crazy over a mostly white shoe, but these are an exception.

For a c/w that hasn't been out in over a decade, I'd say these are LONGGGGGG over due for release.

Bring it JB. Bring it!

smokin.gif
Not me. You can quote me on it, not interested in Columbia's.....

Last edited:
the best part is seeing people talk down columbias. snakeskins, blackouts, etc. When the day comes, YOU WILL BE COPPING. you are all sheep (myself included). I remember people saying breds were poor quality, they still had an OG, CDP, passing, etc. Now they are praying for UK restocks.

And this thread will be locked/closed 2 times and have over 1000+ pages full of bickering.

The first pair of shoes of the year just dropped but we're speculating on the last one?

And then y'all will complain about the hype. When this part of the problem? :smh:

This thread may nudge JB in a direction as to what color ways are in demand for the next X-mas release. It also serves as a platform for people that are employed by brands like Nike, Reebok, Adidas and etc.

at least kicks on fire credited NT 
laugh.gif

but thats ridiculous how they will put out pure speculation like that..

and those other sites blatantly jacking our members shops and claiming it to be "exclusive info" 
mean.gif

Bring it JB. Bring it!

smokin.gif
I cant lie, you are right, I would buy Columbias... I would rather they didn't drop in the winter tho, and if they did I hope they fixed the yellowing... I am one who like to wear my shoes, and in the midwest busting a pair of Columbias in the winter would kill the shoe after 2 wears.... So if they did drop in the winter I would hold on to them until spring, and hope they don't yellow by then....

Bring it JB. Bring it!

:smokin

Just cause they'll end up selling out as soon as the doors open doesn't mean everyone on here hopped on the bandwagon.

Just cause they'll end up selling out as soon as the doors open doesn't mean everyone on here hopped on the bandwagon.
yup i like jordan but i dont buy all their shoes..

last year i only bought the raptors and playoff XI's..i for one would pass on columbias.

does anyone know what that staple/jordan collab was?

Bring it JB. Bring it!

smokin.gif
My only "must haves" for this year are the Grape 5's and the rumored Aqua 8's! Those are my grails! I have always wanted these and I will deeply cherish them! FutureDHughes you should know, from my posts in other threads, about how much I LOVE and I mean LOVE the 5's and the 8's! The eleven's are not my favorite shoe and the only ones that I was ever fond of are the SJ's. I don't hate on the columbia's nor do I want to diss them. They are just okay to me and that's my opinion. I refer to my previous posts about the space jams! "I'm not completely crazy over the Space Jams, so I don't want to pay reseller prices. Don't get me wrong, though, I do really like them. However, the ones that I have seen, in my size, have been super yellowed and just look old. GR or QS, I would prefer the space jams and even if I don't manage to get them, it wouldn't be a huge deal. They are just shoes after all and I have more than enough jordans and nikes already! lol 
happy.gif
" That is my stance on the Jams and I actually like those! The columbia's are cool, but I don't love them and I'm not spending $185+ for shoe that I'm not in love with! That's just my decision. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
yup i like jordan but i dont buy all their shoes..

last year i only bought the raptors and playoff XI's..i for one would pass on columbias.

does anyone know what that staple/jordan collab was?
Yea it was an ugly jacket, it's not even worth looking up.

Where is that cat who said he would be dropping info by the end of day Friday?....Oh yeah I forgot he is waiting for NT to drop the info first so he can recycle it through his site...>D

Oh wells...

By the way did I mention Columbias or bust?

Where is that cat who said he would be dropping info by the end of day Friday?....Oh yeah I forgot he is waiting for NT to drop the info first so he can recycle it through his site...>D

Oh wells...

By the way did I mention Columbias or bust?
He just went ghost.

Man they need to release the Columbias and that's all to it....all these new fruity colors he can save for the young bucks.... These youngins do.t appreciate the Columbias because they not from that time...or watched that all-star game with Uniforms to match.... Save all that innovation for the new signature sneakers...

Man they need to release the Columbias and that's all to it....all these new fruity colors he can save for the young bucks.... These youngins do.t appreciate the Columbias because they not from that time...or watched that all-star game with Uniforms to match.... Save all that innovation for the new signature sneakers...
Your logic is flawed. I'm young and I love the columbias

They need to release the Columbia's around All-Star weekend...one of these years. It just seems like that would be the perfect time. I hope we do get that new colorway at Christmas time. I don't know, I seem to only like the XI's with the mesh upper. I'm not too fond of a nubuck upper. I think the mesh is just perfect.

Back
Top Bottom