Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

you rang?
laugh.gif

here's what i think that Gamma colorway will look like

I also made these too. based them off the Crimson colorway of the Foams
Man! These Cool Grey Cherries are fire!

I hope JB see's this thread.
nthat.gif

Went digging and found these... All credit goes to BP the Owner.

**Sidenote** Does anyone know if he works at Nike/JB? I was going through his thread and aloooooooooooooooooooot of his designs have been implemented over the years. I know Nike has "stolen" form NT in the past but :wow: at how many of his made it. I'm convinced he hooked Nike and JB up with retro+ CWs for the next 20 years.

View media item 205284

View media item 205285

Last edited:
I would rather have Nike drop both the black and Columbia pairs. I mean parents are going to draw the line with likely $195 + tax all white shoes. Collectors get theres and people like me who hate white shoes get an all black colorway on one of the best shoes ever.

I would rather have Nike drop both the black and Columbia pairs. I mean parents are going to draw the line with likely $195 + tax all white shoes. Collectors get theres and people like me who hate white shoes get an all black colorway on one of the best shoes ever.
Although that is an practical approach, the likelyhood that JB would commit cannibalism on their "Premium" releases profits is highly unlikely. They sell out every December release no problem, even so with the reduced quality and/or changes from the OG's or last retro release.

At the end of the day, JB won't jeopardize profits.

I'd be willing to believe that the Columbias being a All Star game shoe will be released on a ASW since Jordan Brand and Nike seem to be jocking for febraury supremacy...

With this shoe mostly being blk with hints of (gamma) blue snakeskin or whatever, the predominantly white Columbia wouldn't be a shocker I it released Feb 2014

^^^

The Jordan III 88 retro is supposed to be the AS shoe for JB.

If they decide to drop both that weekend :wow: ( for most people.)

I myself not fan of columbias.

Last edited:
^^^
The Jordan III 88 retro is supposed to be the AS shoe for JB.
If they decide to drop both that weekend :wow: ( for most people.)
I myself not fan of columbias.

Not the same yr I'm saying in years to come u may see more All Star game shoes that mike wore being released on ASW to compete with Nike's and now Adidas D Rose releases...

The Columbias are the big ones aside from the 88 dunk contest cements which they dropping this yr

Really? That's how much I got my DS pair for... $330 shipped.

Really? That's how much I got my DS pair for... $330 shipped.

lol..good for you bro...but a pair of ds space jams for 330 shipped?now THATS A BARGAIN.been searching for months...330 shipped is not doable if you live in europe...maybe on craigs list or sth.peace.

there are a couple of listings right now on the buy-sell forum and they go for 430 and 500.and thats OFF EBAY.no fees and all.;p)

I'd have to give a pass then...Looks like the XI Low in June will be it for me concerning sneakers this year...Hoping that JB gives us some Columbia love for 2014...I'm getting a little long in the tooth over here so I may be done with sneakers by the time they get around to a release but oh wells...

My man STHEBEAST with the PS pics, does it again!
:smokin
These I can mess with.

Man I hope these aren't what drops this year. If so, I'll track down a pair of Columbias and not worry about any 11's dropping this year. Hell, outside of the royal/black 1s there aren't any J's I'm looking to pickup this year.

I'd have to give a pass then...Looks like the XI Low in June will be it for me concerning sneakers this year...Hoping that JB gives us some Columbia love for 2014...I'm getting a little long in the tooth over here so I may be done with sneakers by the time they get around to a release but oh wells...

co-sign..i think i may be out next year columbias or not..

I have my fugly 01s that i'll never rock again..may have to pretend like my anniversaries are columbias :smh:

at this point I only truly care for royals

Back
Top Bottom