Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Current resell prices for SJs aren't that bad. $350 and under for a shoe that came out over 3 years ago.
I wear a 13 and the current prices for DS space jams, with everything, on ebay are $675 and $700 obo! That's pretty high and they are yellowed!

Finish the XI line with the Columbias as a GR and throw in a QS of one of these new retro+ color ways that's being debated.

Just my two cents for what it's worth 
laugh.gif

Anyways this thread gets more and more interesting after every page.....

I wear a 13 and the current prices for DS space jams, with everything, on ebay are $675 and $700 obo! That's pretty high and they are yellowed!
Look somewhere other than eBay
Here's a listing from November
http://niketalk.com/t/512781/dead-stock-space-jam-xi-sz13 DS for $305 shipped

Some of you guys don't realize the deals that are in the B/S section until you go check it out. Go in there before you complain about eBay prices because everyone knows how dumb those prices truly are.

Last edited:
Copped my Space Jams VNDS for $280 over the summer. Messaged the guy and got a good deal 
pimp.gif

Look somewhere other than eBay
Here's a listing from November
http://niketalk.com/t/512781/dead-stock-space-jam-xi-sz13 DS for $305 shipped

Some of you guys don't realize the deals that are in the B/S section until you go check it out. Go in there before you complain about eBay prices because everyone knows how dumb those prices truly are.

and look at any of the SJ for sale since december.............

you will NOT see them go for anything less than 400 now. ESPECIALLY IN SZ13+

while you were right, deals used to be abound, i think those days are over with

for sure man, sz13 always sells out one of the fastest sizes

and they dont make as many

few kicks dont increase in price in the 13+ range

jordans always do haha

XI sales for Christmas would decline immensely if they released something like this. Columbias would do better.

+1
They will do great if its a QS but if its true that they made 500k of the Breds, there is no way in hell they will move 500k of these snake joints. I honestly bet that was the reason they decided to drop the breds instead of the Columbia's. They weren't sure they could move 500k of them. They would be shooting themselves in the foot with this snake crap.

Last edited:
Would expect JB to retro all the OG cws before introducing any new ones . I still think Columbias should have been a better choice :smh:

Last edited:
This thread is filled with so much fail...

We'll see what happens later this year. Y'all are creating all of this imaginary hype over nothing.

It's January... We still have boatloads of releases to talk/think about before the LAST release of the year. I mean c'mon... Christmas was barely 2 weeks ago. We're going to start discussing shoes that come out damn near a full year from now?

yes........with 30+ pages, i think we are talking about a shoe that comes out a year from now

And this thread will be locked/closed 2 times and have over 1000+ pages full of bickering.

The first pair of shoes of the year just dropped but we're speculating on the last one?

And then y'all will complain about the hype. When this part of the problem? :smh:

The idea of the next black friday release being the black-metallic V would make sense but they just retroed 2 years ago so i wouldnt be surprised if they went with something else... blackout 11s on black friday makes a lot more sense tho
I had the idea of the chrome VIII being the next years black friday release since their are already rumors of them releasing that would be the perfect time for that cw

that and just look at what this one release does to this board. imagine next year.

i made that thread a year ago after the concords, asking if jb would learn from the concord mistake.

it would seem so. and these random restocks (if u will), seem to be helping SOME of us

i just pray they dont decrease numbers next christmas.

look how fast they sold out on NDC this year. you cant tell me they were confident in the amount of pairs they had.

they should take the server numbers for the day, analyze em, and see how many people were trying to get shoes that release. (im sure they do)

there should be no reason they cant produce the stock to at least keep a FSR on ndc for 15 minutes? am i right?

hahahaha next christmas.... yes my friend. with any help maybe this thread will do some good and get nike to scrap the snakeskin idea altogether

Personally I never was a fan of the Columbias. If they release i'll get to pass n save money. The "Gamma" mockups don't look too bad so if they do release and look relatively the same i'll try to cop. There is a lot of unneccesary hype in this thread but i'm not surprised in the least bit.
And as for all the speculation about the black friday shoe, why is everyone only mentioning V's or XI's. What about Bred I's Chrome II's, Playoff VIII's, Shadow X's????

And as for all the speculation about the black friday shoe, why is everyone only mentioning V's or XI's. What about Bred I's Chrome II's, Playoff VIII's, Shadow X's????
Playoffs 8s is likely to release during the spring/summer time.Is the year of the 5s that's is why everyone mentioning the 5s.
The last two black Friday were BC 3s and 4s.

Back
Top Bottom