Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I feel what you're saying but with all the shenanigans and E-checkin goin on in here it makes it hard for cats to stay around.  Dudes coming on NT just to argue??  No one wants to deal with that when they're just trying to get good shoe info.  That's why a lot of the OG info droppers don't show love anymore.  Everyone wants to call ducktales and other BS. Miss me with that madness!  Don't let the new join date fool ya, I've been on NT since '06,formerly known as Qdiesel. *Steps down off soapbox*

so many comments that have me SMDH. in all honesty, yellowing is not so bad. it's a natural process. just like your hair turning grey when you get older.

Thank god i'll be retired by june so I can avoid these ISS reject kids
You're not gonna be on NT anymore?

A lot of people retire, but they stay with the NT Fam 
pimp.gif
nah i wont leave nt..prolly spend more time in nike/nike retro and general though :pimp:

I feel what you're saying but with all the shenanigans and E-checkin goin on in here it makes it hard for cats to stay around.  Dudes coming on NT just to argue??  No one wants to deal with that when they're just trying to get good shoe info.  That's why a lot of the OG info droppers don't show love anymore.  Everyone wants to call ducktales and other BS. Miss me with that madness!  Don't let the new join date fool ya, I've been on NT since '06,formerly known as Qdiesel. *Steps down off soapbox*

This...

Too many cats on here have that argue first mentality...Can't blame the OG's for hitting the door...I just got back on NT after about a 4 year hiatus and I'm already asking myself why...Getting old I guess...

I been on NT since Collie was begging for a pair of J's that featured green...Now you have to deal with this foolishness to get any type of info at all...

Anyway's JB you failed me by neglecting the Columbia XI's so I'm finished...I'm on strike yall until they decide to lace us with that colorway...

Look at that patent cut of the ogs. While the 2000/2001 retros already had less patent leather, the 2009 to 2012 xi retros have ridiculous patent leather cut st the sides and heel area.
maybe it won`t be that bad, i`m an optimist :smile: maybe it will be like like the 2012 breds XI, if you look at the CDP vs 2012, 2012 wins ( i`m not referring here at the quality or confort, as 2012 blows out CDP  ) but the patent cut is higher with 2012 vs CDP , but of course lower than 2001 
tired.gif
 i`m willing to pass over this as long as they give us Columbias 
nerd.gif

I love the Columbias as a shoe, but I'm not gonna jump through hoops to pay $180 just for a sneaker that ages horribly.

I miss the days when dudes would drop info and everyone would just has excite instead of bickering.

Actually, scratch that, I just miss the days when buying Jordans were still fun.

Look at us... we're in here arguing about a shoe that will be of a far lesser quality than the originals, for a considerable amount more money, and a ridiculous level of difficulty to obtain...

I'll spend the rest of my days tracking down kicks in the buy/sell boards and on the yeebay. JB's been screwing us for years... it's gotten to the point where they just completely ignore all dambs and the bottle of KY jelly in the drawer next to the bed. No passion, no quality in the products. And we just let them get away with it... Like Tina because she couldn't eem leave Ike.
mean.gif

Sad thing is, I know I'll get reeled back in some day. Jordan Brand... the ultimate mind ****.

I miss the days when dudes would drop info and everyone would just has excite instead of bickering.

Actually, scratch that, I just miss the days when buying Jordans were still fun.

Look at us... we're in here arguing about a shoe that will be of a far lesser quality than the originals, for a considerable amount more money, and a ridiculous level of difficulty to obtain...

I'll spend the rest of my days tracking down kicks in the buy/sell boards and on the yeebay. JB's been screwing us for years... it's gotten to the point where they just completely ignore all dambs and the bottle of KY jelly in the drawer next to the bed. No passion, no quality in the products. And we just let them get away with it... Like Tina because she couldn't eem leave Ike.
mean.gif

Sad thing is, I know I'll get reeled back in some day. Jordan Brand... the ultimate mind ****.
nthat.gif

NT is full or over dramatic, self righteous attention ******. I miss the days when MEN actually acted like MEN.

These just remind me of fakes and variants. Stick to the og colors

Well, sticking to the original colorways isn't the best idea. Then we would be getting the same exact shoe over and over again, worse than it is right now. There would be none of the awesome retro+ colorways (like the cool greys, and technically space jams since the first release wasn't until 2000 and it wasn't the correct colors anyway)

So? You, me, and everyone else would still want them if they dropped. I've learned to let the patent leather argument go. It's not coming back man :lol:. Stop ya blood clat cryin'.

Sorry, but i have the 2001 columbias and i definitely dont buy any aj 11 mids for 175 bucks with the ******ed looking patent leather cut.

So? You, me, and everyone else would still want them if they dropped. I've learned to let the patent leather argument go. It's not coming back man :lol:. Stop ya blood clat cryin'.

Sorry, but i have the 2001 columbias and i definitely dont buy any aj 11 mids for 175 bucks with the ******ed looking patent leather cut.

IMO

2000 > 1996 > 2009+

The cut on the originals looks too high to me, it takes over the whole shoe. The 2000s had a good mid sized cut that fit perfectly with the shoe. The newer cut isn't too bad, but it is really low.

NT is full or over dramatic, self righteous attention ******. I miss the days when MEN actually acted like MEN.
I said in a different thread that the whole generation of men being raised by women is a joke,.
Permanently ****** up the natural order of things.
Now these man-ladies will raise kids just as bad

these arent bad im feeling the color way they should replace yellow with white or blue though

black midsoles on 11's are :pimp: this is one of the newer color ways that jordan brand is doing right

Last edited:
Those laney 11's are nice. I look forward to having our own colorways to look back on. This is a great move by JB. The sneakerheads are the real hypebeasts amongst yourselves. Why do you want the same shoes over and over. TIme for something new. Sometimes a colorway will work and sometimes it won't. Live with it. You will never have new colorways to look back on if you dont try something new. 

these arent bad im feeling the color way they should replace yellow with white or blue though

black midsoles on 11's are :pimp: this is one of the newer color ways that jordan brand is doing right

The ones pictured have a white midsole....
And if the yellow was replaced by blue they would be space jams

Why is it so hard for yall to believe that people just DON'T like a shoe?
I'm 27 and NEVER wanted to buy the Columbias. I've always respected them but def would never buy and prob never wear them.

Always hated the Columbias too..

It's like people can't have an opinion on NT..

I agree that it is time to release some aj11 mids with
Colored midsoles (dyed, not painted) as the white is
Getting boring.
I remember they wanted to release the 11 lows i.e. in red/white which had a red midsole but was scrapped
Before release.
The black out sample with neon green outsoles and
Jumpman would be sick.

Back
Top Bottom