Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Just bring out the Columbia's they were stated to release for '12 Holiday but they switched it up. Enough with these new colorways. Columbia's are way past overdue.

So? You, me, and everyone else would still want them if they dropped. I've learned to let the patent leather argument go. It's not coming back man :lol:. Stop ya blood clat cryin'.

Sorry, but i have the 2001 columbias and i definitely dont buy any aj 11 mids for 175 bucks with the ******ed looking patent leather cut.

IMO

2000 > 1996 > 2009+

The cut on the originals looks too high to me, it takes over the whole shoe. The 2000s had a good mid sized cut that fit perfectly with the shoe. The newer cut isn't too bad, but it is really low.

I agree with you, the PL cut on 2000's are good. I never owned any og's but I have no problem with them either. I've compared both of my concord and SJ retros (2000 vs '09, '11) respectively and while the PL is lower, I think its still fine. People just nitpick for no reason.

Jumpman cbt2, that's ridiculous. PL isn't astronomically different. I bet close to RD, you'd be one of those dudes saying copped x2.

This is bad business by both parties...how are you going to divulge information from company sources that relate to a brand that we all admire, and express that they think our concearn for the ongoing lack of creativity is a laughing matter....

I say that as an expression of how much "comedy" is going on in this thread.

It just dawned on me, the comedy is the frenzy. They are getting a kick out of this. Here we are, 46 pages or so into a thread about a shoe that is (speculatively) coming out in December 2013. Although there are no plans now, things can change. There is denial of info, until something pops up later in the year again about this cw. It drives us nuts now becuse we're on NT, then the buzz permeates out to the regular folk who don't follow kicks like we do = lines again. Wouldn't be shocked if they drop as scheduled. But I could be wrong.

havent been in here for a minute now so dont know the latest news. lets keep in mind that we were expecting the columbias last year and few months from release date we got confirmation of the breeds. so lets give this some time and see what happens

I want the Columbia's but I would afraid to wear them for the simple I know it'll be 15 more years until they re-release

Well. In 15 years u probably ain't gonna care about js no more. That's just the Way it is. Something's will never change. 2 PAC.

Maybe JB thinks that if they were to release the coveted Columbias a lot of collectors would have their Air Jordan XI collection complete. Meaning, it is already "game over" or so. But, IMO, this game will never end. Anyway, am still keeping my fingers crossed to a Columbias release in December.

I want the Columbia's but I would afraid to wear them for the simple I know it'll be 15 more years until they re-release

Me, personally, i really dont care for the columbias. ONLY bcuz i have a DS 01 pair on ice. Those gamma pics or w/e on the 1st page had me drooling tho. And the snakeskin is just sick, no, like the flu. No, more like the P-new-monia. Just my 2 cents. and my 1st post(under my new name). I did say i was done with jordans after i got the french blue 12s last year, havent got a pair since, but like i said, those gamma 11s will DEFINATELY have me going hard for those. Not camping all night/morning hard, but will do my homework way before RD to try and secure a pair.
Well u should have stuck to ya old profile because your first post on this one sounds SELFISH and DUMB at the same daayyuumm time!!!! Snake skin an Gamma Blue gone give ME the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!
mean.gif
Ok, got my og name back..Ok..pops neck from side to side..I told the big homie BIGJ505 this was water under a bridge, but since I came back here and re-read your ridiculous comment, I may as well put u in your place real quick, and then Im done with this and you. Ight lil dude, how can what i said be considered selfish? Bcuz I said I had a DS 01 pair on ice and could care less for a watered down version of a classic? Not OG classic, but u get my drift. or maybe u dont. Is it bcuz u dont have a DS 01 pair on ice? Prolly not..And if u do, congrats. 2ndly, let me stoop to your level real quick. How in gods name can a shoe give someone the flu? No really, tell me..If u go back and actually READ what I said, I never said anything about a pair of shoes giving ME the flu. U obviously didnt get my iteration of the sickness the way I used it.

EYENOE ONE thing tho, next time u wanna try and call somebody out, READ 1st lil homie..

My bad BIGJ505, I know what we talked about, but I just had to get it off my chest. LOL.. Im done tho, promise.
Sits back an.....

At your "So called" E-checking putting me in my place I.....
roll.gif
 at you!! Now having a DS pair of Columbia 11's... no thats not selfish. Saying you "really dont care for" the Columbia's that not selfish either. But saying you dont care for them "ONLY" because you have a DS pair on Ice.......DOES SOUND A BIT SELFISH MY LIL HOMIE to those of us who have been waiting since 96' or 01 to get a pair whether or not we have a DS pair on ice or  beat them to death!!! (If you didnt have a DS pair of 01's would you care for them then?) Dont care who you talked to.....I STAND BY WHAT I SAID dont like it keep it pushing an im glad I could be of some assistance getting your old profile back you are welcome!!! Now let me stoop to your level.......Were in God's name did "I" "me personally" say a shoe will give "YOU" the flu?????? Think you need to not be so butthurt an quick to fire back an go back and READ!!!!! I NEVER said ANYTHING to that extent....."I said Snake Skin and Gamma Blue gone give ME the FLU!!!!!" Now EYENOE next time before you call yourself...putting someone in their place, READ 1ST LIL HOMIE!!! PM if u need to futher explain!!!!

Moving along........( Only can hope JB does the RIGHT thing)

Last edited:
Sits back an.....
View media item 242678

At your "So called" E-checking putting me in my place I.....:rofl:  at you!! Now having a DS pair of Columbia 11's... no thats not selfish. Saying you "really dont care for" the Columbia's that not selfish either. But saying you dont care for them "ONLY" because you have a DS pair on Ice.......DOES SOUND A BIT SELFISH MY LIL HOMIE to those of us who have been waiting since 96' or 01 to get a pair whether or not we have a DS pair on ice or  beat them to death!!! (If you didnt have a DS pair of 01's would you care for them then?) Dont care who you talked to.....I STAND BY WHAT I SAID dont like it keep it pushing an im glad I could be of some assistance getting your old profile back you are welcome!!! Now let me stoop to your level.......Were in God's name did "I" "me personally" say a shoe will give "YOU" the flu?????? Think you need to not be so butthurt an quick to fire back an go back and READ!!!!! I NEVER said ANYTHING to that extent....."I said Snake Skin and Gamma Blue gone give ME the FLU!!!!!" Now EYENOE next time before you call yourself...putting someone in their place, READ 1ST LIL HOMIE!!! PM if u need to futher explain!!!!

Moving along........( Only can hope JB does the RIGHT thing)

View media item 145011

There you are!!!!!!! Wondered where u went off to..Ok..just pops fingers this time..And dont need any fancy gifs to insert for this.

1st- Thanx for the idea of getting my OG name back. No, really, thanx.

2nd- The ONLY reason I even fired back at u was bcuz u said my comment was selfish and dumb. Sounded like you were just looking to clown on someone before reading, which IMO, is childish. I dont come in here for that.

3rd- If I didnt have a DS pair on Ice, I STILL wouldnt care for them, mainly bcuz like I said, It'd be a watered down version of a classic, and also bcuz theyre white. Havent worn my ds pair bcuz of this reason and prolly wont. Too scared to get them dirty.And also, as u get older, some things dont appease u like they did when u were younger, that goes without saying. For those who were offended or w/e by my comment, I didnt mean to rub anyone the wrong way, including u.

4th- If youve been waiting how ever long for this shoe, thats your fault..Why do u think theres a Buy/Sell/Trade forum? Ebay? ISS? Ive seen plenty of columbia 11s. Even been scammed trying to get an OG pair(back when i did actually plan on wearing them, but not now) so I disagree with your "selfish" statement 100%.

5th- The talk I had with BIGJ505 wasnt solely about this particular convo, btw, so it has nothing to do with u defending your statements.

6th- The way u typed the give "ME" or "YOU" the flu comment seemed as if u were trying to mock what I said and misinterpreted it. Especially with the smh smiley after it. I was obviously wrong, my apologies.

7th- Im already at 7 and not going to 8, so I hope this clears up EVERYTHING. No beef w/u, Im good, hope youre good.

Leaves and goes back to Kobe 8 thread.

Last edited:
I think that with each XI release JB is playing more and more with our brain 
happy.gif
 we`re only in January, so much time left `till December , it could be that JB releases some "unofficial" info now to test the waters and if he sees that Columbias are the most sought after, maybe he`ll release them this winter or maybe he will build the hype for next year and use this hype this year to pop up some non OG colour. bottom line, we should wait and see and not jump to each other`s neck for little things 
wink.gif

when one registers for niketalk someone should have a psychological profile interview with him.and then teach them what pm does,so they can get off our backs with their stupid-*** quarrels.

Last edited:
Meh, I was personally hoping that the columbias would be dropping this year, I guess I'll wait till next. Hopefully they don't raise the price to 200 or more though...
tired.gif

They're gonna make us pay $180- $200 for a retro colorway XI that's not the cool grey???? Oh ok

Back
Top Bottom