Jordan XI Concords

Shape is off.  However, it's not by much.  The soles not having yellowing isn't a clear indicator of real or fake.  I have an authentic pair of concords and they have no yellowing.  Just depends on how they are stored I guess. 

But if it's that big of a deal get your trade back.  If not go ahead and rock them.  99%  of the population won't be able to tell and equally don't care. 

The soles not having yellowing isn't a clear indicator of real or fake.  I have an authentic pair of concords and they have no yellowing.  Just depends on how they are stored I guess. 

But if it's that big of a deal get your trade back.  If not go ahead and rock them.  99%  of the population won't be able to tell and equally don't care. 
My friend this is a lot of bad advice right here..First and foremost the yellowing on the soles is one of the best and defining tells of authenticity at this point of Concords, CGs, and Jams..Its literally impossible to have a non yellowing pair of either at this point unless they have been "sauced", which would have its own tells in the soles looking cloudyish..

The oxidation process starts the day the shoes are produced, not the day one walks into Footlocker and buys them 3+ months later and "stores" them. Its inevitable..Zip locks, silica packs etc. will help but WONT STOP the yellowing. Its happening from the inside.

Secondly you are advising someone to keep fake shoes because you dont think its a big deal and nobody will notice or care..Im pretty sure OP would care as would I, and he probably wants what he thought he was getting. Legit kicks.. He could buy his own fakes for lesser value more than likely.

If those pix were taken recently i can almost guarantee that they are fake Concords.

Last edited:
Shape is off.  However, it's not by much.  The soles not having yellowing isn't a clear indicator of real or fake.  I have an authentic pair of concords and they have no yellowing.  Just depends on how they are stored I guess. 

I lol'd
100% fake x2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom