Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Arden was a piece of cake. Once everyone rushed I hopped that metal gate and cut a couple hundred people.

Mikey whattup!

Arden was a piece of cake. Once everyone rushed I hopped that metal gate and cut a couple hundred people.

Mikey whattup!

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Mikey whattup!

LOL. good look on that right there. I think there was plenty to go around. Especially if you cut in front of hundreds of people or go to the other side of the mall where no one is at (serramonte..lmao).

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Mikey whattup!

LOL. good look on that right there. I think there was plenty to go around. Especially if you cut in front of hundreds of people or go to the other side of the mall where no one is at (serramonte..lmao).

Originally Posted by pogiwun

pics from Serramanila Space Jam XI line last year...

2vnf1c7.jpg

2mhu5xc.jpg

14o0snb.jpg

25tkzuo.jpg

im in 3 of of your pictures. i'm the guy with the black/red niner jacket/sweater, black beanie with the Black/Red/White Jumpman TeamPro
smile.gif

P.S. you can get these on ebay for an average 230. They made so many of these....

Originally Posted by pogiwun

pics from Serramanila Space Jam XI line last year...

2vnf1c7.jpg

2mhu5xc.jpg

14o0snb.jpg

25tkzuo.jpg

im in 3 of of your pictures. i'm the guy with the black/red niner jacket/sweater, black beanie with the Black/Red/White Jumpman TeamPro
smile.gif

P.S. you can get these on ebay for an average 230. They made so many of these....

Back
Top Bottom