Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Might as well start a thread now..

Anyone have information on the local malls and how each store will handle this release?

I'll be doing some research sooner then later here in the South Bay to figure out which stores are handing out wristbands before the actual date

Any information is welcomed...

Might as well start a thread now..

Anyone have information on the local malls and how each store will handle this release?

I'll be doing some research sooner then later here in the South Bay to figure out which stores are handing out wristbands before the actual date

Any information is welcomed...

Serramonte will have over 800 pairs and will still sell out. Going to stay far away from that place

Serramonte will have over 800 pairs and will still sell out. Going to stay far away from that place

what exactly does the wristband policy cover and how does that sort of thing work?

I need info on this ASAP so I can be ready in advance for the release... I heard NTSF was doing that for the BIN 7's on Nov 26th.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

LoL I'll avoid that ****e like the plague!

LoL I'll avoid that ****e like the plague!

If I do get them, I will be at Southland Mall once again .
Hopefully the news is there again so I can be on TV again
laugh.gif
:
pimp.gif
:

laugh.gif
:
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah I was there for the SJ release and remember the news crew interviewing people walking out with their pairs.

Southland is a joke though I hate that place for shoe releases.

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah I was there for the SJ release and remember the news crew interviewing people walking out with their pairs.

Southland is a joke though I hate that place for shoe releases.

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

How early do people line up or get there? What's retail on these? I've been extremely out of the world of shoes.

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

How early do people line up or get there? What's retail on these? I've been extremely out of the world of shoes.

wow, i just made a change of plans and i might grab a pair of these...i'm not waiting over night though....i'm pretty sure these will be in abundance

wow, i just made a change of plans and i might grab a pair of these...i'm not waiting over night though....i'm pretty sure these will be in abundance

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

Tuesday wrist bands in the morning i believe. Good luck! You won't need any getting a wrist band. Plenty to go around

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

Tuesday wrist bands in the morning i believe. Good luck! You won't need any getting a wrist band. Plenty to go around

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

Sorry for all the overwhelming questions - Does each wristband get you a pair? Tuesday 12/21...How early though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

Sorry for all the overwhelming questions - Does each wristband get you a pair? Tuesday 12/21...How early though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom