Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

I might as well get these because I missed out on the black ones while I was on deployment, and I'm not paying over 2 bills for those, so I'll settle for these. But if the black and red ones release I'm all in.
The black XI IEs - black with the red sock liner and greyish trans sole are supposedly dropping September 12th of this year. 

I'm definitely getting at least 1 if not 2 pairs of the Cobalts, even if they drop at $200...they just do it for me...jeans and a white T...come'on now...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Last Jordan I copped was the Obsidian 12's and then JB got crazy with the prices so I stopped copping but I might have to scoop these Colbolts up just for sentimental reasons. They were my first pair of Jays I got as a kid when they originally dropped. Mom dukes copped them for me on my bday. I had 2 pairs of the 03's also. It's only right these be in my closet too...lol

Just wore my 2011 black pair yesterday and still look in prestine condition. Very comfortable shoe.

i was looking for this thread since the other day,always wanted these an always missed back in the day,will be had this time around. am i mistaken or did they have 2 version to the black ones..

1 with a greyish light ep an another version that was all black,iam pretty sure.. but i would like the blk with the light ep as well.

These are sitting..... HARD

I LOVE this COLORWAY but no way in hell am I dropping $170 or anywhere near that

Yeah, I prefer the 2003's. Haven't even worn my 2011's.

I prefer the 2003's over OG's also.

Can't wait to get the white IE's :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom