Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

My favorite XI. :pimp:

Glad to see nobody cares about these, although that could change as the drop date nears. Hopefully these can be had with a discount b/c that $170 price tag is a joke.

does anyone have these yet after a few wears they lean to the side like the other low 11's that dropped in past years after wear ?

Last edited:
Definitely will try to get at least a pair, maybe 2. Looking forward for this release.

I could see these releasing on NDC and SNKRS since there's so little hype. (Also wishful thinking since I have more succes on NDC than anywhere else.)

Someone was asking about these at the local hoh and got caught off guard when they told the guy that, they are having a family size run but doing raffle on the men and GS pair because they are very limited. Take that for what it is worth.

I have been considering a pair of 2003 Cobalts for 150 on ebay...... theres some decent pairs and no tax.... just sayin...

Not 07 and never will be again. People out here sounding like grandparents talking about their school days and **** :lol: :rofl:

Man, I remember when apple shares used to trade for like $40 in 08. SMH at the market. Miss the old days before the hype. 

Quality is Definitely better then the last time these released. Are they worth the price increase to 170 hmmmm, I'm sure once the usual suspects get their hands on them there will be complaints. Im happy with my purchase though, by now everybody knows what you get from JB/Nike and if you don't like it don't buy it simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom