Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Man these dudes gotta be trolling. Ice been trying champs, fta, ftl etc both the apps and the browsers and they keep saying sold out.

Not trolling at all bro. I did the same for 3 hrs. Gave up and fell asleep @ 2:30pm. My son came and woke me up @3:10pm because the UPS guy was at the store. Tried adding to cart one more time before I laid back down and added to cart instantly @ 3:12pm. Same thing happened on another release for me a few months ago that’s why I kept trying.
3452AA5D-0E55-421A-A876-3367B51C700B.jpeg

72-10s have been out for 5 years and didn’t have this kind of demand on release day. Far more people are apparently all copping for resell than usual. There is no reason demand for these would be higher than Breds or Concords tbh.
Those were the days when they were still doing that stupid raffle to cop only to find out that some employees were buying them by bulk and reselling them. It's not better just different.

Pretty sure I just got banned from champs, fta, and ftl after taking you guys advice.

Ugh it did this to me on the 4s and I switched to mobile network on my phone (if you can switch). It'll remove the ban on your network IP in a few hours. You gotta click consistently but not mash it

Just picked up my pair from FTL. I have a pair to pickup for my bro at CHAMPS in time square; probably going tomorrow early.

Ugh it did this to me on the 4s and I switched to mobile network on my phone (if you can switch). It'll remove the ban on your network IP in a few hours. You gotta click consistently but not mash it
I appreciate the help brother I really do but I'm just gonna take my L and hope the prices drop on goat in a few days so I can cop from there.

I appreciate the help brother I really do but I'm just gonna take my L and hope the prices drop on goat in a few days so I can cop from there.

Completely removed from those sites now.

Can anyone tell me how stockx works? Shores brand new?

I struck out everywhere too, in a 10.5, and it's mostly all gone now. Hoping for a restock, and prices have to come down on stockx and Goat once people get these in hand. It's disappointment and saltyness causing people to overspend, fearing they will go up in price.

Back
Top Bottom