Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Love these since 00:00. May double up later.
97C8F9CC-FCEE-4FB2-B795-7344E99F0301.jpeg
did the rapture happen or what?

I just didn't care for them....I said in the CG11 thread but the novelty on 11s for me is gone. I'll help some close to me get their pairs but I'm good on them all except the big 5 (3 OG's, SJ, and CG's)
I feel you, after selling all except my Gammas and 72s... I realize I don’t care for 11 mids...
But the CGs hold a special place in my life.... I hope everyone got a pair, especially the regulars...

I tell u what, this release was crazy as far as the extra bs u had to go thru to cop in-store. I show up at Hibbetts due to having to pick them up by 10 instead of 12 like the app says, big *** sign saying Cash only. 10 mins till they sell my pair I had to run to a non local atm and had to pay 5 extra dollars for cash.

I struck out with snkrs. Ftl site was down this morning. Checked it out around 10am. All sizes were available but inventory is questionable considering some stipulation of shipping would verify that they really have the goods to send. Basing on my recent experience of shipping delays, I didnt order. Checked again this late afternoon, certain sizes are gone including mine. Not glad nor sad about it. Wanted to see them in person if they would click. Went to all stores after work, Nada. And freaking Nike store is back to their old b.s. raffle. For a gr, it's all messed up. I'll wait for restock since it's not that shoe that i would lose over if i dont get it although the longer i wait, the more it loses its appeal to me. We'll see. Got more chances getting the 35s in store than these and those aren't even gr. I guess I'll be waiting for some sick 35 colorways instead.

I just carted a sz 11 on FTL. How!?!!? :wow::wow:

Guess I'm doubling up after all. I only intended to buy one pair but the 11 is my fav model and these are amazing in pics so I figured wth.

Been trying to cart FootAction for over 10 mins. Nonstop ATC, no luck. FTL indeed showing a FSR, but same game it looks like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom