Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Oh and it took forever just to log back in and get the release page to load up properly to check the results. Just gotta keep trying and refreshing

What’s The Point? :lol:

DB000958-8290-4C20-9AF1-6630FEE8AD4F.png

Reservations have been extended by 45 minutes. We ask that you please be patient, and the app should be available shortly if not already. We advise making sure to close and reopen your app periodically so that any changes will show once they are available.

Hibbetts app said I had till 12 to pick up, but I had to call. Store only gave me a window from 8 to 10am. Smh.

Also I was told by a manager at Hibbett today that you only have 5 min after your scheduled time to pickup. They wouldn’t even answer the phone for me to schedule so I had to go to the store. It’s in the mall and they don’t open until 11am so everybody has to go between 11 and 12. **** is ridiculous.

I spoke too soon. Still having issues on fa and champs. If y'all are having trouble I'd say give it a break for like 10 mins and try again. It worked for me on FTL. The app obviously can't handle all of us on it at the same time

Struck out with Hibbett, FTL, FA and Champs. Looking like I’ll have to get prepared for tomorrow :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom