Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Man I still feel some type of way striking out.

Really wanted a pair of these.

Last edited:
Tried for a pair and struck out. Would of liked a pair but didn’t need them so I’ll move on if there isn’t a restock.

Picked up my wife and I’s pairs at FTL and FTA. Happy I didn’t have to sweat it out this morning.

I got a pair a few weeks ago from someone who got them off the app when they first dropped in November
I asked to see their app before I paid

paid $270 since the box was all ****ted up
glad I did it so I didn’t have to deal with the online nonsense today

Hopefully we get lucky and someone comes through with a restock link... I camped out in a few threads like this is there's always a Nt'er that comes through with the hail mary save.
Yeah I’m not gonna worry too much about it because it will only save me a little money. It’s more of I would rather not put money in the pockets of these lame *** broke *** resellers that spent their last few dollars on one pair of shoes that they don’t even want to “flip” for $20 profit. Really sad stuff. The struggle is obviously very real if you undercut each other down to barely making anything at all and can’t hold.

Yeah I’m not gonna worry too much about it because it will only save me a little money. It’s more of I would rather not put money in the pockets of these lame *** broke *** resellers that spent their last few dollars on one pair of shoes that they don’t even want to “flip” for $20 profit. Really sad stuff. The struggle is obviously very real if you undercut each other down to barely making anything at all and can’t hold.
[/QUOTE

the real winners are the 3rd party who facilitates all these pocket change profit transactions

Struck out everywhere , So frustrating , Just want one pair to wear and can't because rese;lers think its cool to make $25-$30 , get a real job

is reselling limited to 1 pair? When I resold shoes 10 years ago...I tried to buy as many shoes as possible. I guess with online purchasing, that's a bit harder. I've seen people pay kids to stand in line, 20 deep, and true, after paying all of them, he may have only made $20-$40 per pair (depending on release), but that's $20 x 20 pairs....$400...for maybe 4 hours worth of work (including time to sell them). $100 per hour works.

I can’t disagree with this.

Man... keep checking FL... I just went to pick my joint up... and shorty that worked there said based on the winners ... they’ll have some more remaining... this was in Jersey btw... Quaker bridge mall FL

I'm just gonna say that I was totally thrown the eff off with the GS sizing for some reason. Thought I was buying 5.5 for my wife, but turns out it was a 5.5w which is a size 4y. I should've paid closer attention smh. Luckily was able to cop off eastbay when I realized the mistake, but it came out like 11 bucks higher because of shipping.

Oh and can someone let me know what's the deal with JD ghost charges? I got two of em when I tried to checkout mine and my wife's pair, but when I submitted it gave an error page. Yet I have two 400 charges on my cc. I know usually they go away, but one site I recall back in the day, I had to call to get it removed. Was it JD?

Happened to me with the Bred's last year. They need to remove the w sizes from the y page because it's mad confusing. The saving grace is that I caught that on the following Monday and was able to get a pair off of StockX for about 30 over retail.

picked up my fnl pair

beautiful

xi 1.jpg

xi 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom