Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

The R and the A are the same character on this shoe. I want my money back.

Also I think it would have been cool if they replaced the 23 on the back with 25. Not because of the 25 year anniversary, but just to see people crying about it is this thread. Gentry let me down...

I remember playing this stupid ATC game with the flints, and people here on NT scoring left and right, and me striking out. Eventually dropped low enough on Goat to bite, but such a stupid game, for a damn GR...

Damn, do you think the 13s are really gonna be THIS bad. I already struck out on the Flint's earlier this year so I really want those badly.

personally, I find the 13s more appealing than the Jubilees eventhough I don't really like the design of the 13s and love the 11s. maybe because I'm a sucker for that Blue/Infrared colorway. colorway makes a lot of difference. on the otherhand, I would have preferred some other material than the conventional ballistic mesh on the 11s. maybe a nylon could work like on the 12s or something stretchy for the tongue. I mean, they already did something slightly different with the Jubilees, might as well do it a bit more. if not, a Zoom Air 11 would be great.

personally, I find the 13s more appealing than the Jubilees eventhough I don't really like the design of the 13s and love the 11s. maybe because I'm a sucker for that Blue/Infrared colorway. colorway makes a lot of difference. on the otherhand, I would have preferred some other material than the conventional ballistic mesh on the 11s. maybe a nylon could work like on the 12s or something stretchy for the tongue. I mean, they already did something slightly different with the Jubilees, might as well do it a bit more. if not, a Zoom Air 11 would be great.
Yeah I'm definitely digging the Black and Blue CW on the 13s, it reminds me of Nightwing. Also, the blue is going to be a great contrast to the black at night.

Picked up my SNKRS Pass pair from Long Beach in the afternoon. In early pictures I really didn’t care for these at all, but in hand, visually I find them more appealing. My fav part of today though was the free socks from Nike and the view 🌴😆

I also hit SNKRS this morning as well so I might do a long hold and flip on the second pair. And of course, here are various pictures because what else is there to do in 2020 🥳

006D7DEE-9D95-4CA2-A5A7-941A6BCF14EB.jpeg
08C2134B-9A30-43E8-A6D6-C0779675B352.jpeg
8FD1DF45-F97D-4815-B8A8-44455AC11193.jpeg
11F21ACF-B945-430F-9AC3-B6D0A69F3CE4.jpeg
A53A7325-43D1-4F5B-9140-ECAB953EC1E3.jpeg
F3D12DDD-D893-44E0-8B76-2A49385B235A.jpeg
887C6205-07AA-4711-807D-052EB97771AE.jpeg

Damn, do you think the 13s are really gonna be THIS bad. I already struck out on the Flint's earlier this year so I really want those badly.

Unfortunately, anything with a decent cw this year has been tough between botted raffles and store sites. Drops that woulda lingered the last couple years are disappearing in seconds. I’ve been pretty lucky with most releases, but it takes persistence and patience.

Nice! Just got a tracking # for my FTL order earlier.. :nthat:

Whiffed on SNKRS. Whiffed on all the raffles. Been trying for a 12 off and on all day on the footsites. Just tried 5x for a 12, on the Champs app, then just for the hell of it, tried 11.5. Carted, checked out, and already got email confirmation. Like everybody else, guess I just gotta hope they ship. This whole game with the footsites is so weird to me.

Just carted and checked out with ease on Footaction. Size 9.5. We’ll see if it actually ships. I passed on all my local raffles so glad I’ve been able to successfully scoop online even if I have to pay shipping. Def better than being around a big bunch of people at the mall

So earlier today I just gave up on trying to get them since I struck out and had been banned, or so I thought, from the footsites after doing that continous clicking method you guys told me to try out.. anyway a few minutes ago I decided to give all the apps and footsites another try just for the hell of it and footlocker went through.. NT please tell me I'm good or is this gonna be one of those phantom purchases where they refund my money? I can't take anymore heartbreak, am I good?

Screenshot_20201212-231151~2.png
Screenshot_20201212-231414.png

Back
Top Bottom