Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

stockx and goat have gotte

im telling you. 100%. you couldnt tell on these jubilees. the problem here is the guys who keep saying how easy it is to spot. its not easy anymore.

only difference is the jumpman on insole is tad bit different shade of gray. and without the real pair in hand, good luck.

now i wish i bought my boys fakes just to take pics ans show yall. im dealing with hands on experience and a collector of 11s.

i had them side by side. there is no way on gods green earth it would be ‘easy’ for any of us.

I'd say true. if that were easy, we wouldn't be having a dilemma. but I don't really care anymore unless it's a really bad or sub-standard fake. having been disappointed by legit shoe manufacturers releasing official retail shoes with defects or ugly worksmanship doesn't really help the cause for authenticity. I'd go for quality products over something with a sense of buying a product from official retailers. mind you, the very reason that I lost my appetite on buying the Jubilees is not because of having some UA copies of the shoes available, but rather seeing legit pairs with terrible worksmanship on them being sold at authorized retailers.

Fakes shouldn't be charging those prices though. $50-$75 and you want to buy fakes, whatever....but paying near retail MSRP for fakes is robbery. Thankfully my Jubilees came in perfect, so I lucked out, but I hear you guys.

SX et al have it hard b/c they need to understand each release....like authentic Jubilees coming in with these problems, or FR4s with crap QC....If you didn't know the details of these releases they may not pass inspection. I wonder how they manage this. Assign a team to each major release and have them read this forum? ;-)

Fakes shouldn't be charging those prices though. $50-$75 and you want to buy fakes, whatever....but paying near retail MSRP for fakes is robbery. Thankfully my Jubilees came in perfect, so I lucked out, but I hear you guys.

SX et al have it hard b/c they need to understand each release....like authentic Jubilees coming in with these problems, or FR4s with crap QC....If you didn't know the details of these releases they may not pass inspection. I wonder how they manage this. Assign a team to each major release and have them read this forum? ;-)

the same can be said of bad authentics being sold for retail. point is, there should be a transparency on either side. as far as authentication process is concerned, it's plain subjective unless they really have a set identifier. but that is next to impossible considering it's an outsourced product produced in massive quantities and the improvement of production quality of unauthorized products.

the same can be said of bad authentics being sold for retail. point is, there should be a transparency on either side. as far as authentication process is concerned, it's plain subjective unless they really have a set identifier. but that is next to impossible considering it's an outsourced product produced in massive quantities and the improvement of production quality of unauthorized products.

It's about expectations. Fake products generally ship directly and don't have all of the markups, so their profit margins are enormous when they're selling at authentic MSRPs. Agreed, it's about transparency...if you want a fake, fine, but don't pay "real" MSRP for it! People passing off fakes as real is what's really irritating, and SX and the like are hard-pressed to know the difference on some of these unless they're really into a particular model. I'd like to think I can tell the diff no matter what, but these days....maybe I'd be duped now and again given some people's feedback re. the "ultra perfect" fake pairs.

Anyway, I'd rather not support these fake factories personally even if I'm over-paying for "real" pairs with QC issues. Oh well.....

Anyway, I'd rather not support these fake factories personally even if I'm over-paying for "real" pairs with QC issues. Oh well.....

I think so myself. however, this should be also the stand of the brand itself. I believe that us consumers should be treated fairly. we buy their products on the belief that we are getting quality and our money's worth. we aren't exactly shelling out chump change to buy their products. I can only reminisce when Nikes' particularly Jordans were the epitome of quality as far as basketball sneakers is concerned. considering the competition now is bigger than ever than it was decades ago, Nike should raise their game.

Mods close this thread. Dudes in here proudly professing their love for fakes.

I'm professing my hatred towards ugly authentic Jubilees.
B01C8EEB-3AFB-4D39-8C8A-39C587627051.jpg

Last edited:
Just getting caught up in this thread and a bit nervous now.

Because of this release, I went back and bought the 2018 concords and win like 96 (red) off of stockx. Are y’all saying fakes can get through stockx?

I’ll be honest I’d never be able to tell the difference so I guess I’m screwed

Because of this release, I went back and bought the 2018 concords and win like 96 (red) off of stockx. Are y’all saying fakes can get through stockx?

I can believe it but it is what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️Wear em anyways it’s not like the old days at school where people would review your shoes to see if they fake or not 😂

A few months ago, I saw a posting on GOAT of a certain 35 iteration, forgot which one but the picture taken rivals that of the dreaded ugly jubilee qc issue. Dunno if that was fake but it was definitely ugly. Posting was removed a few days later.

I can believe it but it is what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️Wear em anyways it’s not like the old days at school where people would review your shoes to see if they fake or not 😂
Seriously, some A-Ws still do that, not at school but even in public. Some are even employees of certain shoe retail stores. On the other hand, majority dont give an "F" of what you wear is authentic or not. If it looks good, it looks good. Btw, those callers cant even distinguish a fake from an authentic. Some people just love trolling.

It does happen infrequently. It's never happened to me on SX/GOAT/Ebay etc etc in 20 years of consistently buying shoes online.

The odds of 1 of the 2 pairs you brought being fake is very low. The odds of both being fake is basically zero.

Seriously, some A-Ws still do that, not at school but even in public. Some are even employees of certain shoe retail stores. On the other hand, majority dont give an "F" of what you wear is authentic or not. If it looks good, it looks good. Btw, those callers cant even distinguish a fake from an authentic. Some people just love trolling.
Exactly lol

It does happen infrequently. It's never happened to me on SX/GOAT/Ebay etc etc in 20 years of consistently buying shoes online.

The odds of 1 of the 2 pairs you brought being fake is very low. The odds of both being fake is basically zero.

thanks. This is helpful.
Anyone order off sneak gallery? They have a matching sweatsuit but I’m always skeptical of companies that don’t have a number to call for customer service and only email

Send them back if you hate them that much fam.
Lol that's my pic not theirs. And I ended up selling them on GOAT and made a few bucks. Thought I wanted Jubilees pretty bad but ever since I got rid of them I haven't thought about them again. Out of sight out of mind. If my pair above came in with good PL and the 23 aligned correctly, I'd be gawking at them today.

the sole would be that color too then, not white. It’s a black Jordan xi with a midsole that fades from orange in the back, to blue in the front.
Yea could be now that I look closer.
Hopefully they don’t start releasing XIs with a fade on the midsole like that.

Back
Top Bottom