Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

These are my favorite XI & they always have been since they dropped in 96’ when I was 11. This how they should look this the most pristine pair I’ve ever seen..

IMG_4007.gif

We should’ve gotten these last year when the cherries dropped. Columbias are my favorite XI. I’ll never understand the backlash from people wanting Gammas. I actually bought a pair of those just because they were Christmas XI’s. Got salt stains on the midsole first wear and sold them immediately.

Gammas got to be the third worst colorway in XI mid history only being beat by the platinum tints and those win like ‘96 monstrosities. Not even Christmas XI nostalgia could make my buy those 2. Just terrible.

Me :rofl:. I’ve never been a fan of the piss yellow PL on the Columbias, but I’ll probably be giving in on RD.
This has always been my gripe with them
So My 2001’s are yellowed pretty bad. I’ve de-yellowed them a few times and it comes back eventually. However my 2014’s and even my white/ red lows with the white PL never yellowed 1 bit, they look like the day I bought them. I’m wondering is that even still an issue.

Back
Top Bottom