Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Man got rid of my pair about 7 years ago when I sold everything. I def need these, now I def passing on SpaceJams.

sold mine around the same time for 5 ish & have hated myself for it ever since

And it's only March. :smh: at this rate Ima have to start a class action lawsuit against JB for dropping too many good releases.
agreed so much crack being dropped .. so much for this yr getting back to normal & cutting back on drops

I didn't see a thread for these and if its there lock this up but MN is reporting we are getting White/Red Low XI's like the 2001 version this summer. Link to the story is here.

View media item 1946010View media item 1946011View media item 1946012View media item 1946013View media item 1946014

seriously the 1st time a retro has been all the way on point without any bs in a LONG TIME... will honestly buy 2-3 of these & instantly beat one up for good ol times

Last edited:
The 72-10s seems like a cheap cash grab now that Space Jams are releasing.. There's no way myself and a lot of other people would've picked up the 72-10s knowing SJs were releasing.

JB has really been slacking with retro+ cws the past few years, Master 12s and SBBs were great but 90% of the other retro cws are bad or really uninspired.
Meh, I prefer the burgundy on the 72-10 than the blue on the Space Jams. Space Jams are just hype cause of the movie.

Abridged version: Why buy these when you know they'll be midtop version released before you've worn these twice?

The 72-10s seems like a cheap cash grab now that Space Jams are releasing.. There's no way myself and a lot of other people would've picked up the 72-10s knowing SJs were releasing.

JB has really been slacking with retro+ cws the past few years, Master 12s and SBBs were great but 90% of the other retro cws are bad or really uninspired.
nah 72-10's are the best mid xi's that have been released period quality/comfort wise

Meh, I prefer the burgundy on the 72-10 than the blue on the Space Jams. Space Jams are just hype cause of the movie.

THANK YOU!!!
sj's aint that hot with blue & they never have been to me

Last edited:
tumblr_lj1ndiMOh11qaj6h8o1_500.gif

Got the Carolinas in 01 2days before release from athletes foot... Backdoor special I miss those days..

nah 72-10's are the best mid xi's that have been released period quality/comfort wise
THANK YOU!!!

Fam are you really trying to argue that the feldt lining of the 72-10s is quality? Not only that, but the stupid metallic Jumpman is an unnecessary addition that diverted from the design of the OGs. Don't get me wrong, I think they're alright and I own a pair myself but I also own a pair of OG Columbias which are miles and miles better, quality wise.

Last edited:
Had 2 pairs of these OGs and carolinas, beautiful shoe. In for at least 1 each, will need a way to sneak them into the house.

THANK YOU!!!

Fam are you really trying to argue that the feldt lining of the 72-10s is quality? Not only that, but the stupid metallic Jumpman is an unnecessary addition that diverted from the design of the OGs. Don't get me wrong, I think they're alright and I own a pair myself but I also own a pair of OG Columbias which are miles and miles better, quality wise.

felt???...felt lining? where'd you get YOUR pair?
stop that cap

Had these in middle school, wore em' down to the sole. I'm in all over again

Last edited:
It was about time to retro these. They were very limited in germany. Only some bigger footlocker stores had them. The carolina lows were also great.
The white / white-zem greys were too decent.

Back
Top Bottom