Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Think im just gonna go to sleep. Been 3 hours pressing the damn button on east bay and finish line :smh:
usually when i get that i input the whole credit card infor over again and re enter the cvv and the expiration date even tho its in there already.

2 out of 4 on raffles 1 each color and hit both Snkrs raffles and hit up DTLR and they had plenty of Navy/Blue mens, red not coming in until Monday. So i have 3 pair of blue and 2 pair of red. First time ever winning raffle on Snkrs. And won both colors.!!! Also found out the Footlocker where I won both raffles hold at least 1 size run of FCFS along with doing a raffle. Good to know for the future. Really easy cop for me finally

if ur  using paypal u r wrong. manually put debit or credit info
Fresh...there is no wrong or right way with FNL.  For years I have tried every available payment option.  I'll go months with no issue then $3K in holds the next time I try to cop. (It was $3K on Bred 11 Low). Currently, PayPal is working on my end.  Prior to that, all out tha blue, FNL was cancelling my orders AFTER order confirmation because they couldn't verify the billing address with my bank. Same Card, same bank, same address for 11 years.  Their check out system is just janky and unpredictable. 

Glad i looked in here. Just woke up a few minutes ago, read FNL still had sizes. Was able to check out with a size 11 in both the navy/gum and white/red joints. Hope they don't get canceled, but won't be too mad if they do. :lol: Haven't placed an order with FNL in almost 2 years, never had a cancellation from them neither.

Last edited:
read my post at the end of the previous page. just my experience from fnl for the few years ive been purchaseing from then

Just because you've been fortunate enough to not have your orders cancelled doesn't guarantee the same for others. Last summer when the bordeauxs dropped FNL cancelled orders at what seemed like random.
Did you cop your XIs this morning tho? How you like em?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now they wanna block me from the site!

I already ordered my pairs?????

these are both so trash...

can't believe people are really sweating them

must be extreme jordan enthusiasts or just rookies who still think any and every 11 is supposed to be considered hot 

no look pass on these bum joints

Just because you've been fortunate enough to not have your orders cancelled doesn't guarantee the same for others. Last summer when the bordeauxs dropped FNL cancelled orders at what seemed like random.
Did you cop your XIs this morning tho? How you like em?
i guess im glad it hasnt happened to me. i didnt kno they were cancelling bordeaux orders i got those with ease. i copped the whit and reds through fnlnwith only a couple payment errors but they went through after. i wasnt feeling the navy gums so i passed on those although they would go nice with some slim fit khaki cargo pants and navy blue ralph lauren shirt.

being more successful than the rest of us? Can't get anything to even cart
I understand your pain, it does suck to want something and have the means to attain it, but not be able to all because of a bad website or a raffle system

Only did raffles at 1 store because I was busy doing other stuff, got the call yesterday for the white/red pair the only ones I wanted....not feeling the navy/ gum pair they just weak to me but glad to finally have these never had a chance to get them back in the day

View media item 2055995

these are both so trash...

can't believe people are really sweating them

must be extreme jordan enthusiasts or just rookies who still think any and every 11 is supposed to be considered hot 

no look pass on these bum joints

The cherries are cool. The Navy aren't as good looking.

Back
Top Bottom