Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

@vampire xtc
do you know what the final numbers were with this release ? When i went to get my pair at FTL the cashier said they were QS so no VIP coupons
frown.gif

Yes both colors are a QS and discounts not allowed not even for employees

The numbers are low for both

Some stores got 56 pairs(men)

1 footlocker legit got 24 white and red and 12 blue gum

The blue gum is the more limited shoe over all

Just the hype is on the red plus to me the red is nicer but the blue gum is dope to me also
Thanks, i got 2 blues  and a red using the new app launch system. I couldve had another red pair but i didnt want to be greedy....

these are both so trash...

can't believe people are really sweating them

must be extreme jordan enthusiasts or just rookies who still think any and every 11 is supposed to be considered hot 

no look pass on these bum joints
Rookies? Were you into sneakers when these first dropped in 2001?

Last edited:
@vampire xtc
i never thought about that, now i see why the one FTA that gets GRs got these... Any idea when the are going to roll out this new system nationwide ?

Nah it's been in the works for a long time

I first spoke about it way back when gamma 11's were dropping but it was in beta stages

They will either slowly roll it out to areas little by little or launch it fully on a huge GR release

Like here in New York that **** won't stand a chance lol it would be crash city

But let's see

laugh.gif
Thanks again for the info, i recall you talking about a few yrs ago, im glad they picked my area nice to sleep in today

or people who have a different opinion than yours. I'm sure you like many Jordan's others think are "trash".

and why do you care and angry over what other people are doing with THEIR money?

There's way too many little kids on NT these days.
where in my post was i angry? way too many grown 30+ year old out of touch men getting sensitive over other "little kids" (I'm 30 myself) opinions about sneakers….check yourself bud i promise none of my opinions will hurt you 

Last edited:
Blues need clear sole or a navy blue sole.
Gum bottom is OK but navy blue ore clear would look so much better

The little kids have moved onto runners and anything boost. So they don't deem jordans as hot anymore. Buy what you like, not what you think is in right now. Don't get me wrong, boost is great but I wouldn't look down on jordans, they are here to stay. Where as I see the runners hype dying at some point, I don't view them as sneakers with real long term value, most are bought to be worn and trashed due to their comfort.

You been in the game since '91 and you didn't like the reds in '01?
Find that hard to believe.
how is that hard to believe? sounds like you have some kind of cult/roll with popular opinion to be cool type of mentality

i like what i like

i never been into primarily white shoes

shouldn't be something that difficult to wrap your head around especially given you are probably another overly sensitive 35+ 

NT really is the only place I've seen online where so many dudes get wrapped up in others opinions as it if effects their security levels…stuff is weird 

how is that hard to believe? sounds like you have some kind of cult/roll with popular opinion to be cool type of mentality

i like what i like

shouldn't be something that difficult to wrap your head around especially given you are probably another overly sensitive 35+ 

NT really is the only place I've seen online where so many dudes get wrapped up in others opinions as it if effects their security levels…stuff is weird 
Lmao ain't no one wrapped in your opinion blood I've just never heard anyone who's been in the game for years say they don't like these but I respect it.....oh yeah and you like what you like just like the rest of us which is why we purchased.

You must be bored coming in a thread if you don't like the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

i like what i like

View media item 1788544

Fist xi I was not able to secure on launch since the dmp. Finishline has never been worse to me than it was today. Not only do they deny me on their site but they deny a snkrs win since my card was flagged. I was able to get a sz 13 in the Navy pair but I need a 12. Ended up selling it to hopefully cover what resell I have to pay for these.

i like what i like

At this point I just block them fam :smh: :smh: :smh:

If an old **** wants to get mad at an opinion towards his nostalgia

Then whatever

you aint out of the woods yet. did it ship
trackin number isnt in yet. its only happening to anything connected to my router but i jad copped onnmy phone and since it was 4g it wasnt blocked. i did get in earlier on fnl on desktops and got card errors im not sure if thats why

Back
Top Bottom