Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

very disappointed in the draw.  i know people are saying automatic L but do we have any idea how many of these are made? are they limited or is this Nike's attempt to fix the problem that occurred with the Flu Games?

Wellllll...not exactly. The draw can be entered through desktop as well. Which led to the DRAW being exploited. When Nike opened SNKRS to Android and desktop earlier this year the system was blown up. Things like 3000 entries bearing fruit to 22 pairs. Ish like that. :\

STUFF LIKE THIS MAKES ME ANGRY… I JUST WANT A PAIR FOR ME AND MY LADY.. WTF .. SHOULDNT BE THIS HARD :smh: … IF I DONT GET A PAIR AT A FCFS STORE OR HIT ON THE APP.. I MAY HAVE TO PAY THE RESELL >:

Last edited:
STUFF LIKE THIS MAKES ME ANGRY… I JUST WANT A PAIR FOR ME AND MY LADY.. WTF .. SHOULDNT BE THIS HARD
mean.gif
… IF I DONT GET A PAIR AT A FCFS STORE OR HIT ON THE APP.. I MAY HAVE TO PAY THE RESELL
mad.gif
I really don't want to go the resell route either. Got lucky with the flu games through SNKRS. I trying to do the same as you, get a pair for me and my wife. I'm just going to hit up every other retailer I can. 

very disappointed in the draw.  i know people are saying automatic L but do we have any idea how many of these are made? are they limited or is this Nike's attempt to fix the problem that occurred with the Flu Games?
These are a true QS. These are not a GR. For example stores here in Dallas still haven't even received their shipments!!!!!!

Oh word! I'm Army & I can't leave my post but have you explored outside the base for shoes, like in Kuwait City or anything? I always wondered if they get any dope pairs or not lol
Nope. I have no desire whatsoever to go out there. Especially since I don't need to.

These are a true QS. These are not a GR. For example stores here in Dallas still haven't even received their shipments!!!!!!

Maybe they arent getting them

Damn wen the hell do they get them today?
Man I called a local Villa and they said the still hadn't gotten them. The weather is bad here in TX too with all of the flooding. I'm shocked NikeDallas has came out and said anything. I don't think Nike stores in Houston received their shipment either.

Maybe they arent getting them
Yeah but they get virtually everything. Crazy release man...just crazy. I'm just glad a won some HoH raffles smh. I definitely had to put in the leg work for this release. I can miss out like I did in 2001

Last edited:
Man I called a local Villa and they said the still hadn't gotten them. The weather is bad here in TX too with all of the flooding. I'm shocked NikeDallas has came out and said anything. I don't think Nike stores in Houston received their shipment either.
O ya forgot about flooding in Texas. Hope your good

Today is the day, good luck to those that put in the raffle for sheikh. Hopefully we al hear something soon !

Call a few stores in the neighborhood they want anywhere in the range of 330 to 350

Back
Top Bottom