Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Had multiple tabs open for FNL, then all tabs was able to get into the site.  Carted on both navy's and red.  Used paypal and expected checkout errors, but suprisingly order went though 
eek.gif

Last edited:
I'm getting please fix quantity or the size you want is in other cart message from east bay for the past 40 min. Anyone else got through?

I bought mine a few minutes ago. It was a pain in the butt ordering from foot locker. I had to stay awake all night just for this.

Did you refresh ahead of time or just on the release time?

Had three pages open. One page, I refreshed. The second, I didn't. The third was the mobile link I put in 5 minutes ago. That one opened. The other two are still doing their GSW impersonations...

finish line is the worst, 3 separate transactions of $374.16 trying to check out both shoes and order never processed.

40 minutes and 12 pending PayPal charges later, I finally got through on FNL!

After about the 10th charge, FNL stopped accepting one of my credit cards and I had to use another.  PayPal wouldn't work for me.  Kept getting errors.

Got calls from 2 of my credit cards regarding the crap that goes on at finishline. I am done with that store.

Back
Top Bottom