Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Finally got an order through on FNL. Seems to only let me order from my phone. As it rejected two different cards on the desktop then let me use one of the same cards on mobile. FNL has hooked me up twice now when NDC/SNKRS fails to deliver.

For those who got through with Finishline....are we good?
nerd.gif

I just really want my pair to be secured.
For the most part you should be good other than them overselling a shoe, which is not that often.

nike draw has an hour entry time, no one will hear about it until 11est
When did this happen?  Usually you find out very quickly if you got your pairs or not.

And usually it's wrong.  Every time I've hit on SNKRS, it's told me my size was sold out, then I just kept re-entering until it took my order.  Such ********.

just so you guys know. the hi top version fits smaller than the low cut version. so these are tts. i know this when i got the all white /red bottoms yrs ago

Wow first time checking out on ftl this is sureal lol. How long does it take to get email confirmation from ftl?

So it appears I got through on Champs. Got an order number and card was charged. No email confirmation yet...

CC comp just called me saying FNL approved but i know its cuz of all the errors they been throwin 

Got thru on FNL luckily with email confirmation minutes later. Red XI and Metallic 1s secured. Very good morning 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom